💀3️⃣0️⃣

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Jungkook: hyung this isn't right are u out of your mind?

He yelled on me as I tell them the way to save yn.

Taehyung: but this is the only way jungkook and her being live is important than me.

Jungkook: no hyung you are not doing this.

I went to him and put my hand on his shoulder.

Taehyung: jungkook I've Live more than enough don't you want me to rest now.

He look at me with his big doe eyes which have tears in it.

Jungkook: but hyung how I m going to live without you.

He said and started sobbing. I hug him tightly patting his head.

Taehyung: u are an angel jungkook. U have to help people out my time is over now. And this is our duty to help good peoples.

I smile at him and he wipe his tears nodding a little.

Taehyung: good boy.

I pat his cheeks.

Jimin: but how you'll do it?

I look at jimin and smile.

Taehyung: I know that but you two have to understand somethings before I go.

They nodded hesitantly and I started to explain them.

Taehyung: so once she'll awake, I'll vanish immediately and because she's going to live on behalf of me so she is going to get some powers which maybe will hard for her to control. So u both have to make sure she Is alright okay?

They both nodded.

Taehyung: once she'll alive again, she'll know everything by herself. About everything so u don't have to tell her okay. Then she will be able to talk to animals and plants. As I m not going to be around anymore this is your duty to take her to that hill safely. Make sure yoongi don't try to harm her again because I know he'll do everything possible to stop her meeting with Suga. That witch will tell her solution to break this curse after that take her back to suga carefully because he can't come out of that area himself. Okay.

They nodded again and jungkook is still not looking at me.

I know he is attached to me a lot because he's with me since his childhood but I have to do that.

Taehyung: jungkook you'll stand down of hills and jimin you'll go with her upside because we can't go there only humans can okay.

Jimin:hmm I understand.

I smile and pat his shoulder.

Taehyung: I m trusting u both please don't break it this time.

I said and hug both of them.

Jimin: we promise we'll bring these two together.

I nodded while smiling.
Taehyung:so let's start that.

I said and arrange everything in a instant because I know magic so it's easy for me.

I Bring all the necessary stuffs and went to yn's body.

As I was about to touch her jungkook hold my hand.

Jungkook: hyung? Is it necessary for you to leave us ? Can't it be me??

He said while tears are still rolling down his eyes. Such a cry baby.

I cup his face.
Taehyung: jungkook don't be like this you are too young boy. This is your time to protect this world and I m already tired so I want to go back to my home.

He sob and nodded.

Taehyung: let's do it fast we've to do it before 24 hour.

Both of them nodded and I started doing my process.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I don't want hyung to leave but this is the only way to save yn and he said he also get tired so I don't want to force him either to stay.

So I stayed quite as he continue his process.

He just chant some mantras.
We both keep looking at yn who's body started glowing.

Hyung run his hand all over her body.
And her body started glowing more.
I feel goosebumps all over my body seeing him doing this.

This is my first time seeing something like this.

Before I come to earth as an angel they also told me this rule if we help something come to life again we have to go back to them.

When I come here I was totally new and didn't know what to do.

Hyung met me near a bridge when I was crying he took me to his home and help me know this world.

I grew up with him. He have always keep me like his real brother. He's the sweetest angel I've ever meet then he told me about yn and I promised him to help. Then I met yn and she become my second favorite person.

And now both of them are on the bed of death only one can live.

I wish I could give her my life.

But I will make hyung proud of me. I'll protect her and make everything alright.

I wipe my tears when hyung look at me.

Taehyung: it's my time to go. I m gonna miss you a lot. Take care both of you and jungkook? always help good peoples okay. I'll wait for you up there.

He said pointing toward sky.

Tears again form in my eyes and I hug him tightly.

Taehyung: don't cry boy I m going to be with you in form of yn.

I nodded while hugging him but then I feel his body getting vanished.

My eyes widened. I back up and look at his smiling face.

Jungkook: hyung.

I cried more I don't know when I would be able to see him again.

I m gonna miss you hyung.

I close my eyes and turn around only to get hugged by jimin.

He took me in his embrace and pat my head.

Jimin: don't worry jungkook I m with you. Everything will be alright.

He said and keep patting my head.

But I feel my whole body froze when I hear her voice.

"J-jungkook?"