💀5️⃣

{Same day when the incident happens}

Bike stops near a mansion.

Sam: hey dude how's that?

Ken: that's so much fun Sam. She get so irritated that she started crying.

Sam: I couldn't see her face because I was on the other street. But atleast she suffered.

He say laughing loud.

Sam: but where's max?

Ken: u know while riding suddenly a man start chasing us. And somehow he caught max and pull him out of bike as i follow them i saw them handling him to police so i thought we will see him later so I come here. I wonder if that man is a human panther.

He said while laughing.
Sam: don't worry we'll get him out. Do one thing. U go to station and let me talk with officer okay?

Ken: what about u? Aren't u coming with me?

Sam: no I need to go somewhere else.

He said smirking. Ken left and Sam went inside his mansion.

Sam: so miss yn? Now wait and watch what I m gonna do. I m coming.

He said looking at her pics in her phone which he found in her bag.

As he was about to post them suddenly he hear door closing voice.

He stand up from his bed immediately and look towards the door getting shocked.

Sam: who are u? And how the fuck u get inside my house?

He said when he saw a boy same of his age standing there looking at floor. He had black hairs.

Sam: are u deaf or what? Can't u hear me? U bloody man.

He got angry and pissed. He went to him and hold him by his forearm but immediately stumble backward as he see his eyes.

He gulped in fear seeing his red eyes. That boy in black hair look at him with a smirk on his face.

"Knock knock" He said with a very deep voice which can make anyone shiver.

Sam start walking backward.

"W-h-who are -y-you?" He asked controlling his shivering voice.

"Knock knock"
He said chuckled darkly.
"Suga is here" He said and grin.

Suddenly everything becomes silent. A pin drop silence. Only Sam's heavy bearthing can be heard at that moment.

He show some courage and ask again.

"Wh-why are y-you here?" He asked shivering and tears was about to come out of his eyes.

"For my doll" He said walking toward him.

"Are u fucking stupid? Do you think I M a child who play with dolls?" He said in a loud voice but immediately regretted as the tip of knife stop right front of his right eye.

"Say it again" suga said glaring at him.

"I-i-m so-sorry p-please p-please remove it i-be-beg u p-please" He said pleading as tears start coming from his eyes.

He close his eyes crying hard but when he open his eyes he see no one there.

He look here and there in Room and then outside.
As he was about to go out suddenly his phone rang making him stop.

He gulp taking phone outside and immediately attend it.

"H-he-hloo k-ken p-please save me" He said pressing his hand on his mouth not to make any sobbing sound.

"What are u saying Sam? Dude i get him out, we are coming" Ken said chuckling.

"Pl-lease s-save me" He said sobbing.

"I couldn't hear your voice say clearly"
Ken said confusingly.

"He g-go-na k-kill me"
As he said this a knife come flying and hit him on his hand making him leave his phone.

As he groan in pain.

"Don't behave like bad Boy Sam. U shouldn't tell someone about me" Suga said coming toward him.

Sam sit down joining his hand.

"Pl-please lea-ve me I didn't d-dp anything" He said pleading.

Suga kick him on his face making him fall backward and hover over him.

"I m gonna send u to hell" He said chuckling like psycho.

And then took the knife from his side.

"Bye Sam u had live enough" He said and cut his throat.

Laughing loudly he took his eyes sockets and nails out.

"DOLL will be happy" He said picking up her bag and left.

{Present}

As you were sleeping yoongi was looking at you.

Yoongi: she is so scared suga you shouldn't keep them there. You are so bad.

Suga: shut ur mouth. I know what I should do.

He said and went out of the room looking at you for last time.

Yoongi: sorry yn he's short tempered. I'll protect u from him. I promise.

He said smiling and connecting his pinky with yours looking at you.

Yoongi: u are so pretty.

He said and put your hairs behind.
But immediately stand up as u move a little and run outside.

Yoongi: suga let's go she's awake I guess.

Suga: why are u always a trouble maker? Didn't I told u to stay away from her.

Yoongi: I m sorry let's go. It's already 5 am.

And they went back in that doll.

_________________________________________

YOONGI

SUGA