calling him another name prank

♡

Turning the camera on you close the bathroom door and smile. "Hi everyone..I usually don't post or record as much as I used to unless it's makeup related or small get ready with me's or vlogs but someone dm'ed me to do the calling my boyfriend another name prank on chris to get his reaction sooo that's what we're gonna do."

"He's currently watching the game downstairs because it's playoff season, waiting for me to finish getting ready and all that because he's taking me to go watch a new movie i've been dying to see." You whisper a bit even though the room was closed and far from the living room and him paying attention to the game he wasn't hearing you at the moment.

"So that's exactly what i'm gonna do, hide the camera to where he can't see and continue my makeup and hair and assuming he'll come look for me so we can leave and that's when i'll start, making up things as I go in just scared for his reaction because I have no idea what he'll do but it's fun getting him spiraling." You grin maliciously before going to hide the camera and continue getting ready.

You don't wear much makeup, only mascara, a little concealer and blush but if you're going out to have a good time, you'll do different makeup styles here and there

Starting on your hair first you wanted to straighten it so that's what you did, taking around 15-20 minutes to get done because you move quickly you were satisfied of how it looked amazing every time you did it.

As you start your makeup, you hear footsteps up the stairs you go back to what you're doing knowing he was coming, the r&b music playing from your speaker as you brought out your things before feeling him by the door.

From the mirror you look up at him with a smile as he leans on the door smile as well. He takes a minute to appreciate your outfit and how beautiful you look. Your hair straightened and down with a brown knitted sweater and dark blue straight jeans, as well as brown nike dunks to match. Along with having gold jewelry on your wrist, a few necklaces, and rings.

You did so little that made him always in awe of you and your beauty every time.

"Babe the movie starts at 4.." He reminded you looking at his watch as the time was moving to 3:15

"I know I know, just let me finish my makeup it only takes me less than 10 minutes." You whined back starting with your concealer then your mascara.

He begins to walk behind you in the mirror while you do your makeup. "Ion know why, you don't be needing that shit and I say that shit every time." He looks at you through the mirror seeing you smile and dance a bit. "You look very beautiful though I like the fit."

You turn to look at him and place a kiss on his lips, taking a moment to look at him. "Thank you...Christian can you help me find my stuff." You ask looking through your drawers to find your favorite blush and highlighter.

"What you looking fo-" It didn't catch him until he had to stop. "Hol up..what did you just call me?" You internally laugh and hide your smile as you continue to look for your stuff.

"Huh?" You say confusingly.

"You just called me another name?"

"I said Chris-

"No you didn't Y/n stop playing with me man for real."

"What are you even talking about? I definitely said Chris, you're delusional."

"Bro stop sitting in my face and lyin- you know what." He shakes his head smiling irritatingly keeping his composure but he was getting upset by the minute. "Who is Christian Y/n?"

"I found it! Which one would look good on me babe?" You ask him with two choices of blush in your hands and look at him who had a pissed facial expression. "Chris I didn't call you another man's name if that's what you're implying.."

"So i'm just hearing shit Y/n?? No way you just slip and say some shit like that, that's fucked up."

"Listen Christian I didn't say-" You immediately cover your mouth to stop you from laughing. "Chris. I meant to say Chris i'm so sorry."

"Give me your phone Y/n."

"Nooo for what!" You whine.

"Because who the fuck is Christian Y/n! You stay calling me that nigga name like it's a fucking joke, like I look like him or some shit you blowing me for real and you laughing on top of that i'm bout to dip bro."

You stop him from leaving "No stop! I didn't even mean to call you that, y'all's names sound the same it was an honest mistake."

"Would you like it if I called you some random bitch's name?" You shook your head hesitantly. "Aight then so respect me."

"So where you get Christian from? Because my name is Christopher even though I barely go by that and I know the difference."

"I work with him." You say finishing with your blush working on your lips

His eyebrows furrow again. "He be flirting with you?"

Taking your lip liner you go over your lips trying to continue on with your makeup while he was talking who was obviously upset. He was getting frustrated by the minute because he didn't care about makeup or even the movie right now and your attention wasn't on him while he was talking. "No?"

"Why you say it as a question and what's taking you so long to answer? And can you stop doing your shit and look at me when i'm talking to you?!"

"I'm doing my makeup and hair Chris! What is your deal?!" You spazz out.

"I'm going to yo job tomorrow." He states leaving the bathroom.

"You're not."

Stopping himself from leaving the room, he comes back into the bathroom looking at you through the mirror. "I'm not?" He asked, feeling as though you were trying him because he stood on what he says all the time.

"Nope." You egg on.

"Aight. We gon see.. and we not going nowhere till I check y'all's messages I don't care if we miss that movie you and Christian got me fucked up. Matter fact call the nigga right now." He says sternly.

You huff as he continued to whine which pissed him off even more so he takes your phone that sat on your speaker. "Give me my phone Chris!"

You go reaching for it as he continues to move away from you and unlocking your phone. "You acting sus bro just tell me who the nigga is."

"He's no one special, Christian relax!" You say the name again on purpose making him stop and look at you in irritation but it continued to piss him off to the point he didn't even want to be around you.

Scoffing and dropping your phone on the counter he walks away. "I'm out yo." He mumbled fed up and leaving the bathroom making you giggle and quickly get the hidden camera and run out the room and out the master room.

"Chris! Come back it was a prank." You laugh.

You yell for him seeing him walk away from the room you grab his arm. He shakes his head with a small smile and pointing at you in a warning tone. "You play too fucking much bro get that camera out my face."

"Aw y'all he's so hurt."

"Hurt my ass I was finna go find the nigga one way or the other." You gasp lowly following him back into the room.

"Well you guys that's the prank I don't really prank him on camera but it was fun so comment some you'd like to see and i'll come through." Scoffing, Chris goes to fix his appearance once again.

"Yeah aight we'll see I'll get Marie back since she wanna play that."

"Don't piss me off Christopher."