itsnotmytimetodieyet ₍ₑₓₚₑᵣᵢₑₙcₑₛ ₊ dᵣₑₐₘₛ₎

⋮°˖✧ 𓆩✧𓆪 ✧˖°⋮⋮°˖✧ 𓆩✧𓆪 ✧˖°⋮⋮°˖✧ 𓆩✧𓆪 ✧˖°⋮

"𝕴 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖎𝖗 𝖊𝖝𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉"

ᓚᘏᗢ- So the sweet " itsnotmytimetodieyet " asked me to share her experiences with you! I must admit they are preety strange. These are from her pov!

P.S. i will use my little cat (ᓚᘏᗢ) to add my notes!

{House breakings?}

I think they broke into my house, more than once, since all of the following happened on different ocasions. My favorite pair of pants disappeard lol. Things moved from one place to another. But the worst... The rug in my bathroom, had a form of a arm and a hand on it. Like if someone just wanted to show me that THEY WERE THERE.

ᓚᘏᗢ- i would have simply moved out, it's their house now! (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ) I did think of the possibility of a normal house haunting, but nevertheless it's terrifying.

{Their presence}

They let me know of their presence a lot. I can even list it.

⋆。°I could smell cigarettes, and I'd see a lot of cigarette butts (I think that's how they call it).

⋆。°Once I saw a pale boy in white shirt and red shorts running trough the forest, said forest surronding my house. It would be funny if kids live there. But that's not the case.

⋆。° The flashes. Fuck the flashes. These were the worse. I used to go on walk on the forest because I'm an adrenaline freak. I used to see a lot f flashes. Fuck I hated that.

I would be lying if I said that I saw them, that I interacted with them. That never happened to me. But oh! I always KNEW they were there.

ᓚᘏᗢ- I know exactly what she means. I always felt His presence around me since I was a child, as I have mentioned many times before! Could feeling they are nearby, mean they are stalking Her? And also what could these flashes be??

{Dreams}

This is the worst, my dreams about them are always... interesting, kind of?

⋆。° First dream: I was walking in a forest, black and white, I assume there was a fire recently because the trees were all burned. Some of the thin trees had the Slender pages on it. I was walking hugging myself, I was cold and had a sad face. After some time walking there was static, and I "woke up" in a black couch. I could see E.J., Jane, Jeff and Ben, I think. (Yes, I was still dreaming). E.J. then looked at me and say something like "Glad you woke up". To be honest, it felt so real... I think it was some kind of mini shift (Fun fact: I didn't even know what the hell shifting was).

ᓚᘏᗢ- Accidental shifting? Vivid dream??

⋆。°Second dream: I was sitting in a huge rock. The sky was red. There were creatures all around me. On my right was Zalgo and the "Smiley Prophet" aka Daniel. On the other side was Slender, Jeff, E.J. Sally and the 3 main "proxies" (I know Brian and Tim aren't proxies, but it's simpler this way). The were both fighting, asking me to pick a side. I woke up.

ᓚᘏᗢ- Reminds me of "the anti"...

⋆。°Third dream: I was running from Slender tendrils, I was in the outside part of my house. After some time runnning and running my dream kinda "zoomed" on his "face" and there was a deep voice saying something like "I will protect you". Yeah sure, tf you will. Go kys roll on head. (Sorry, I'm kinda stressed).