Chapter 23)Scrunchie

Shubman picks up Shahneel's call.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ON THE PHONE CALL📞:-
Shahneel:-Hey Shubi how r u?

Shubman:-Hi di. I m fine how r u?

Shahneel:-I am great.

Shubman:-Aur bataiye mom dad theek h na?

Shahneel:-Mom dad ek dum badiya h.

Shubman:-Aur di aaj achanak kaise phone kar liya?

Shahneel:-Arey Shubman muje tujhe yeh batana thi ki woh joh meri friend h na Sakshi tu toh janta h usse?

Shubman:-Yeah i know she is your childhood friend.

Shahneel:-Well uski shaadi 2 din baad h Mumbai mein and she has invited me so mein kl morning ki flight se Mumbai aa rhi hu.

Shubman:-Oh really that's great i will get to spend time with you.

Shahneel:-Yeah toh kl muje 11 bje morning mein pick kr lena airport se ok.

Shubman:-Yeah yeah ofcourse. See u tomorrow.

Shahneel:-Tc bye.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meera:-Was it Shahneel?

Shubman:-Yeah she is coming tomorrow to attend some wedding.

Meera:-Ohk.

Shubman:-What happened u look a bit tensed?

Meera:-Nothing i am just..

Shubman:-Scared if Shahneel di got to know about us right?

Meera:-Yeah.

Shubman:-Don't worry she won't find anything. We will talk to our parents when we will think the time is right. Ok?

Meera:-Yeah.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shubman and Meera spent the entire night watching movie, eating food and cuddling. They didn't even realise when they drifted off to sleep on the couch. As the next morning sun comes up Meera quickly collect her handbag and left to her home. Shubman quickly got ready to reach to the airport.
He spots Shahneel from a distance and waved at her. Her gaze which was busy looking out for him but suddenly found him waving at her. She ran towards him and gave him a warm hug.

As Shahneel and Shubman reaches his house Shubman starts to prepare a meal for her. By the time he was preparing the meal Shahneel decides to take a bath. After taking a relaxing shower, she slipped into her everyday casual clothes. Shubman guided her to sit on the couch in the living room as the food was about to be ready in just 5 mins.

As she was about to sit on the couch her gaze shifted onto a pink colour scrunchie which had a small little pink bow on it. As she picked it up her eyebrows raised in confusion as she wondered that what a girl's scrunchie is doing in his house.

As Shubman comes out from the kitchen to serve food Shahneel starts to question him regarding the scrunchie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shahneel:-Shubman what is this?(she questions him showing the scrunchie)

Shahneel:-Answer me Shubman what is a girl's scrunchie doing in your house?

Shubman:-Oh actually di last night Ishan and Garima his girlfriend came over for dinner so they were sitting on the couch. Maybe Garima forgot to take the scrunchie with her.

Shahneel:-Are u sure?

Shubman:-Ye Shahneel di.

Shahneel:-Ok if u say so.