Act 10: False New Order

You and Saya are in a diner with Takashi and everyone else.

Takashi: "Y/N, you made sure anything loud can't be turned on, right?"

"Yep. Disabled the speakers and everything else."

Saya: "Still can't believe we're going to be scouting out this fortress the New Order has. I can already tell they're just a bunch of maniacs who think they're doing good by taking what others have."

Saeko: "Which is why we scout it out to get a look at their defenses and see what they have."

Kohta: "At least we'll know what we're dealing with and see if the other settlements might be willing to help."

Everyone then went to an island fortified and filled with men and several vehicles.

"Looks like they're taking everything they can get their hands on from weapons to medical supplies," you commented.

Saya: "We should scout out this part of the wall."

You and Saya pulled out binoculars and saw an area where they hold people that they took.

"What are they, dogs?" you asked, seeing what's on the floor.

Saya: "The ones that kidnapped them are nothing more than rabid animals."

"I guess that's where they stockpiled their weapons," you said, seeing an armory from afar. "Now the tricky part is finding a way to cut them off from it and if we do want to blow it up when the attack starts."

Saya: "Better that than let them be in the hands of those bastards."

"Defenses on all sides," Takashi said through a walkie-talkie. "They've got a tunnel leading underneath the base. The others can't find anything except more defenses and maybe gas containers. I think we've got what we need. Head back to the Diner."

"Okay then."

You and Saya left and went back to the diner with the others, where you used the kitchen to make hamburgers and served them to the others.

Saya: "Thanks."

"Anything for my girlfriend."

Saya chuckled.

Saya: "Dummy."

You smiled before sitting next to her and ate with Saya.