chapter #13💓

Wei wuxian who woke up feeling slight headache sit on the bed.He looks the surrounding.The room was unfamiliar.

Wei wuxian get down from the bed and go near the door. Wei wuxian try to open the door.But the door was locked from the outside.

Wei wuxian,"hey.... anybody is there??lan zhan....lan zhan....

Wei wuxian panics because he was earlier with lan wangji but he was locked inside a room.

________

Jiangs:

Mr Jiang,"yanli...do you know about this earlier??

Jiang cheng wanted to ask this to her,but before him Mr Jiang asked.

Jiang yanli explained them what Wei wuxian told her. His unexpected marriage and the situation which leads to hide there marriage from others and pretend to be strangers in front of others.

Jiang Cheng looked downwards.

Jiang yanli,"cheng...I wanted to tell you earlier....but I promised Wei wuxian that I will not tell......I thought you like wen ning.

Jiang cheng looked at her.

Jiang Cheng ,"when Wei wuxian started to get friendship with us.....I really misunderstood...... also shijie supported him,he was very comfortable and cheerful with us.....made me to think he likes me....but......

Madam yu,"past is a waste paper.forget him.he is someone else omega.....

Jiang yanli patted on Cheng's shoulder.

_________

At infirmary:

Jin yao eat medicine and take rest.

Lan yi,lan xingchen, Mrs jin and wen Ning was with him.

Mrs jin,"alphas will always release pheromones unwantedly....

Mrs jin wanted to ease the pressure in the room.lan yi was silent.

Lan xingchen,"yes...yes....

Lan xingchen was happy inside because if lan wangji marry Wei wuxian.....his problems will solved. Also he will gain xichen and father's sympathy and arrange his marriage with xue yang. Although he doesn't like Wei wuxian,but he knows Wei wuxian was very kind ,nice and cheerful person.He doesn't harm others and hurt others with words or deeds.

Wen ning has a small smile in his lips .if lan wangji marries Wei wuxian he could easily get Jiang cheng.

Till lan xingchen and wen Ning doesn't know about wangjis and wuxian arrival and the mess created .

Lan xingchen and wen Ning look face to face. They give an understanding nodds each other.

Both get up from the seat and go out from the room.

Lan xingchen,"may be I could guess what you are thinking now ....

Wen ning,"definitely...I could also...

Both laughs.

Wen ning,"but I couldn't believe lan wangji kidnapped Wei wuxian....

Lan xingchen,"I also shocked on hearing that....but when gege was possessive over something...or wanted something badly....he somehow achieve it....may be this gege's strategy...

Wen ning,",we can wait and see....my wen chao gege was very angry..... Ummm...don't you see xue yang was unbothered and sit there....

Lan xingchen,"mm...I saw

Wen ning knows xingchen was interested in xue yang.But xingchen doesn't admit to him it

Wen ning,"xingchen.....do you think we can achieve our loved ones??