chapter #10💗

Wei wuxian raised his head laying on wangji's lap.He sit on the bed.

Wei wuxian," lan zhan...I want cream bun.

Lan wangji,"now?

Wei wuxian,"mm...

Lan wangji,"then...I will go and buy tomorrow morning.shops must be closed now...

Wei wuxian,"ummm.....I don't want cream bun...

Lan wangji,"??

Wei wuxian,"I want raw mango....

Lan wangji,"mango??now???
Lan wangji wonders that what happened to Wei ying.

Wei wuxian,"I want it now....look my mouth is watering....umm...

Wei wuxian licked his lips.

Wei wuxian,"lan zhan....I saw a mangoes in mango tree near our east side hills of gusu mountain....we can go now and pluck it...

Lan wangji weirdly look at wei wuxian.But he doesn't say anything.

Lan wangji,"wei Ying...rest here.I will go and fetch mangoes...

Wei wuxian,"no...no...lan zhan....I will come with you....

Wei wuxian show his puppy eyes.
Wei wuxian tugged on lan wangji's sleeves.

Lan wangji,"mm."

Wei wuxian,"my lovely lan zhan....my sweety lan zhan.....my handsome lan zhan.....

Wei wuxian stood up on the bed and kissed on wangji's forehead.

Wei wuxian,"lan zhan... then give a piggy back ride.my legs wants rest ....

Without warning Wei wuxian jumped on wangji's back. Wei wuxian encircled his hands on wangji's neck and legs on wangji's waist.Wangji carried Wei wuxian on his back.

Lan wangji slowly comes out from the Wei wuxian room.He looks everywhere.

Wei wuxian lays down his head on wangji's shoulder.He closed his eyes and enjoys wangji's sandalwood pheromones.

Lan wangji decided to not walk on main path.He chooses to walk on another path.he aims at east hillside of gusu mountain.

But unknown to lan wangji, somebody saw him .
That person run towards the lan qiren's residency.

That lan disciple knocked on his door.

Lan disciple,"grandmaster lan.... grandmaster lan....

Lan qiren angrily opens his door.

Lan qiren,"yelling is prohibited in cloud recess.

Lan disciple,"second young master,lan wangji kidnapped Wei wuxian.....

That lan disciple misunderstood that lan wangji kidnapped Wei wuxian because he feels that Wei wuxian was unconscious and wangji was carrying him in the backside of gusu hills.He doesn't dare to follow him, instead he reported in to lan qiren.

Lan qiren,"what???

Lan disciple,"i saw it with my eyes....he take Wei wuxian to back hills in the gusu..... Wei wuxian was unconscious....

Lan qiren face was darkened.lan qiren,"did you tell it anyone??

Lan disciple,"no.

Lan qiren,"then good.I will check there.Don't say to others .if I doesn't see him.....

Lan qiren warned the lan disciple.

Lan disciple," I doesn't dare to lie....

Lan qiren get inside his room to chang night dress.