𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

You never know when the tables are turned against you

You never know when the tables are turned against you. One moment you are acting confident in front of a person and the next you realize you are truly and utterly fucked.

One moment she looked up at me with confident eyes, filled with determination and now the determination has gone to fuck itself.

She was so fucking determined that she would not marry me, which was also an act but still. She was sure she wouldn't fulfill my wish but that's exactly what she will be doing.

She broke me and was fucking asking me was I back to break her. She is fucked in her head or maybe she has had a memory loss. She was the one who broke me, who broke us. I was just an idiot in love.

"You didn't do that," she whispered as she looked up at me from the file.

"You see, I am the legal owner of Justice Junction, not you and correct me if I am wrong, you have a soft corner for it, right?" I asked her with a smirk on my face.

Her brows frown as she opens her mouth to say something but closes it.

Smart, little devil.

"But the shares.." she mumbled as reality set in.

Her loved ones are the one who transferred their shares to me. The one whom she loves so dearly and would readily do anything for them are the one who transferred their shares to me.

I didn't even have to resort to my methods to have the shares transferred. It would hurt so bad to know that even our loved ones can betray us.

But she had done the same, Mahadev. I loved her with everything in me and she betrayed me.

"Who transferred the shares?" she asks as she clenched her hands in a fist to hide the fingers shaking.

Can't hide it from me, little devil. As I said, I know her too well. I know how her face turns red when she is angry and how her brow frowns and her fingers start shaking when she is scared and hurt.

And that's exactly what she is at this point. Scared of what I'll do to hurt and hurt from the betrayal suffered from her so called loved ones.

I swiftly grab a bottle of water and hand it to her as she eyes me.

"What? Your hands are shaking," I point out as a matter of fact as she slowly takes the bottle from me.

"You'll be able to drink it?" I asked her as when we were in school and whenever her hands used to shake she could not do anything until she calmed down.

She nodded slightly as she opened the bottle and took a sip from it as I stared at her little frame. Her height hasn't increased, nor her weight. In fact, she has lost weight.

Not much, but enough to be noticed.

"Mom, dad transferred the shares to you?" she asked me as she gulped visibly, being scared.

"Readily. I didn't even had to resort to my methods," I told her as she looked at me with desperate, helpless eyes.

"You can't do this. You can't coerce me into marrying you. Justice junction is everything to me, Ruhaan," she told me as her breath rate increased.

"Watch me coerce you to marry me," I told her as a matter of fact as I laid the contract which I had prepared especially for her.

According to the contract, she would marry me after a month and then I would transfer the shares back to her, but that doesn't mean she can divorce me after having her shares back. We'll have to stay like a married couple for a time period of a year.

That's it, that's all that's mentioned in the contract. She might think after a year, I would divorce her. Of course that wouldn't be happening. She had been mine since the past twelve years.

I let her go for nine years but if she thought that we were over that was her mistake, not mine.

She is mine and letting her go is the last thing I'll be doing.

That contract also mentions that if she doesn't sign the contract today itself, I'll transfer the shares to her competitor. And that's exactly the last thing she wants.

She is compelled to sign the contract. She needs to do it. She has to do it.

"I hate you," she uttered as she angrily signed the contract.

It's done now.

Anya Thakur will be marrying Ruhaan Rajvansh.

Mahadev, give her some strength to handle the betrayal which is yet to come.

Vote and comment :)