𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬

Okay, so here are some key points I would like for you all to keep in mind before you guys start reading.
1. English is NOT my first language. I may have made some mistakes while writing the book. Yes, I have given my 100 percent to make sure there aren't any mistakes but still, if there are any I would appreciate your co operation and understanding.
2. No hate against this book is going to be tolerated. I understand the fact that the perspectives of two different people will not align with each other. But when I say eternal fallacy is dark. I mean it. ETERNAL FALLACY IS A DARK ROMANCE.
3. Eternal Fallacy has certain triggers. People who are soft at their hearts, I would really like for you all to think before you all start reading ( I know it's not going to stop you guys, but still )
4. This book is a total work of fiction, and none of the characters are based on real people. While I'm juggling my academic commitments and writing this book, I acknowledge that my writing may not be perfect, so please bear with any imperfections. Since this is a purely fictional work, you might come across similarities to other novels, but that's purely coincidental. All rights to this book are reserved, and it's my intellectual property. Copying and sharing it on other websites would be considered a violation of these rights.