Chapter XXVIII: Beyond The Grave

Supremeo and War Hawk both notice two trails of energy go their separate ways from the battlefield below them. One of those trails makes its way to the large aircraft that has been spilling golden dragon battle droids for hours overhead. War Hawk looks back to Supremeo, who has a charged blast from his hand-turned arm cannon aimed at him.

Supremeo says to his foe, "That means Amaro has lost Victor. You don't have to listen to him for any reason anymore. Please douse the flame of those claws and put them away, and I'll put down my arm cannon."

War Hawk tells his foe, "You're not him. Don't try to be him!" Next, the warrior droid doesn't hesitate. He shoots the bladed feathers off his back towards Supremeo as a diversion then dives down only to dart back up towards Supremeo.

Supremeo attacks the blades first then is grabbed by The warrior droid's burning claw. The Aiutu screams in pain. War Hawk headbutts Supremeo next then tells his foe, "YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO KILL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO STOP!" Supremeo detaches his arm, and it shoots fist first to War Hawk's extended arm breaking his grip on Supremeo. The arm flies back and attaches itself back to Supremeo. Next Supremeo hits War Hawk with a blast from his energy cannon. He hits his enemy in Rapid fire. This pushes War Hawk back at a safe distance.

He stops his attack and looks at the burns on his body. He tells himself and the Elias A.I. in his system, "I feel the Spider nanobots repairing the burns on my body." The Elias AI says, "Yes. Only flame from a Sun Crystal can burn Inekium. Luckily for us, your new suit and its stronger crystal means a stronger circulatory system for your body. Think of these spider nanobots as your 'white blood cells' if you were human." Supremeo tells the AI Elias, "Neat.."

The aiutu then turns his attention to War Hawk and says to him, "You're right. I'm not Elias. I am just his creation. A thing from his mind that was brought into this world. Blessed to be awakened by his children. Even though I am just a tether from his mind. That still makes me him! You were his best friend Victor. I know this. And knowing the love he's had for his friends and family is a powerful feeling. So hear me when I tell you this. As the physical embodiment of Elias Caine's mind and morals. No matter what it will cost this body of mine. I WILL beat you! And bring you back to your senses! Some way somehow."

The seriousness and determination of Supremeo's message is as if War Hawk heard this message from an old battle before. That's because the Warrior droid feels his best friend Elias Caine would have said the same thing in this situation. This angers the giant warrior droid, so he draws his claws once again while dodging blasts from Supremeo's arm cannons.

Next War Hawk's claws ignite with its purple flame. He grabs Supremeo by the neck. And while drawing his sword with his other hand he tells Supremeo, "You're not him!" Then before he can fully strike his enemy with his high-tech blade, Supremeo blocks the attack and then tells his opponent, "And I'm telling you! I may not be your friend in the flesh, but I am his living will personified! Here to stop your ass from doing anything else stupid!" While War Hawk's talons still gripped tight around Supremeo, the aiutu droid unleashes a powerful blast from the center gemstone that blows War Hawk straight to the ground where Bernard, Amaro, and Maxwell had their battle. Supremeo makes a landing a few feet away from War Hawk.

The aiutu extends his hand to the fallen droid telling him, "Please, enough. We've been fighting for hours. You should know now I refuse to kill you. But if you continue. We can keep sparring. If that's what you want...Even though as myself, I do not know you. There's still no denying your history to humankind and what you did for them. Can you at least acknowledge my respect for what you've done? Talk to me Victor and tell me why do you refuse to back down?"

The warrior droid refuses Supremeo's hand and chooses to get up on his own. When he does he is slow to get to his feet. Once War Hawk gets back up, Supremeo charges another arm cannon blast just to use as a precaution. War Hawk takes another look at the War Ship that has been pouring out golden dragons every minute since the invasion of the pirate nation started. He takes his helmet off then while he catches his breath. He tells Supremeo, "You have to take my life. Because if you don't, it could trigger an explosion big enough to cover the entire pirate nation and borders of all the eastern and western cities Elias and Julius swore to protect."