part-89(kk angry on teju...)

Kk: nothing na
..

Teju: baccha .

Kk: I was planning to take a leave today so that we both can spend time together but ... u r going so what will I do alone at home...

Teju: sunny ...I m sorry pakka tonight we both will spend time together baccha please...

Kk: hmm...

Kk then went to washroom n got fresh n then teju too got fresh she came down n they both had breakfast kk was still upset from teju....

So teju moved towards kk..

Teju: sunny baccha tonight we will spend a lot of time ...

Kk: hm okk ..

Teju:  sorry na sunny...

Kk:no problem..

Teju: sorry na baccha..

Kk: it OK baby I m not angry... I was but now I m not n be read for night it's going to be a long night...

Teju blushed on it n then kk kissed her forehead n went n soon teju to left...

N after reaching there she got very busy...

N kk too got very busy  ..

They whole day went n both didn't get time to call or message each other..

Kk finished his work little early n it was 7 n he thought he can spend sometime with teju so he packed all his things n left for home

N here our teju she was fully busy there were many things to be done n only tomorrow one day was left n tomorrow all the decorations stuff should be done so she wanted it to be finished today it self ...

As kk reached home he started to search teju but she was no where..

Kk: mom mom...where teju...

Km: she is at fashion house ...forgot..

Kk: she is still there... she should have been home na till now..

Kk then went to room n tried calling teju ...but she was not picking...her phone was on silent

Soon it was 10 n still teju was not home n kk was very angry by now because first she is not picking his call n second he needed her...

Finally at 11 teju came home...
..

All where in there room already n kk was also in there room...

Teju went towards there room n she saw kk sitting on sofa n working teju went towards him n sat holding his arm..

Teju: sunnyy....

Kk: hmm..

Teju:  I m soo tired... u know today all the work is finished only tomorrow decorations should be done which omi bhai told he will manage so my part of work I finished today..n how was ur day..

Kk: good...

Teju: sunny close that laptop na talk to me .

Kk:hm say na..

Teju: what's happened baccha..

Kk: nothing  ..

Teju: did u have Dinner..

Kk: hmm..

Teju: r u angry on me sunny...say na..

Kk:no I m not teju..

Teju:they y r u behaving this way ... what happened sunny..

Kk: nothing  ..

Teju: I think u r also tired like me come let's sleep we will feel fresh...

Kk: hm good let's sleep... I only mad who came early to spend time with u ... n now u want to sleep...ok let's sleep..

Teju was not understanding what happened to him n kk got up went towards bed n lye down there n closed his eyes...

N teju was seeing him ...she then got up ...she didn't even have energy to change clothes so she lye down on her side of bed n closed her eyes but she was not able to sleep she was just thinking what happened to kk..

N kk was also not able to sleep he was eagerly waiting for her n when she didn't pick his calls made him angry she had told him that tonight they will spend time n here she was telling let's sleep......

Thinking this kk n teju both slept n both didn't eat anything.....

Next morning...

Teju got up first n then saw towards kk n kissed his forehead...

N then got fresh n went down...

She first went to temple prayed n then went to kitchen n started preparing Breakfast...

N she was making Idli sambar Aalu ka paratha... n fresh juice...after finishing all this she came in there room with a cup on tea n a cup of very strong coffee for herself...

Kk was already awake n was in washroom so she kept the tray on table n started arranging the room n soon kk came out n saw teju there..

_________________________________________

Today I want to talk about something... u all might be feeling like what Is the problem of this writer... n all.. but u all only answer me that Is it justified the response is it justified for my work ...

It's getting very difficult because when response start reducing u feel u r not capable for it... if it is please say... I know I m not good writer but I always try to write from my heart...

I hope I didn't hurt anyone n if I did I m sorry