Chapter 4: Who's the Man Behind the Makeup?

Author's Note: I picture Annabelle as the girl from the Misery by Maroon 5 video, there's a picture up top. It's a little scandalous, but that is also how she is dressed in this chapter.

8 years later

I took some pictures of Haley Williams and then decided that it was just about enough. I am now 25 years old and have graduated from college, majoring in photography. I became a professional photographer and have toured with tons of bands all over the country. After I saw Andy and Juliet kissing in the hallway that day, I haven't made any contact with him since. I didn't want to speak to him. I never forgave him and he never even came up to me to explain what had happened. Senior year was hell for me. I didn't go to prom, senior banquet, or the football championship game. Okay, I went to the football game only because Dustin made me go. I took pictures and sent them to the yearbook club because the people they had were shitty photographers.

Dustin graduated with a full football scholarship to any college he wanted to go to. We both just went to LA University and now he is in the NFL, playing for the Cincinnati Bengals. He was the star quarter back in little league, middle school, junior high, high school, college, and now professional. He ended up finding his true love a few years after we graduated high school and she removed the demon from him. He is just another normal human being now and dad has been as clingy to me as ever. I just want to kill him sometimes, but I fucking can't because he's fucking Satan.

Anyways, Paramore finished up their set and then Bring Me The Horizon was starting to setup their stuff. I am touring with them and Falling In Reverse. I love them all so much. Music and friendship wise. They are all so funny and caring for each other, especially Ronnie. He is like the normal, human dad that I didn't have. His little daughter Willow is just the cutest thing ever. He is really doing a good job raising her.

"Hey Anna." Oliver smiled at me as I turned around to talk to him.

"Hey Oli, don't break anything this time, okay?" He laughed and I smiled.

"It was one speaker. They got a new one, so everything is okay." I giggled and shook my head, mouthing an 'okay' to him. He walked out on stage and the crowd went crazy. They were all screaming his name and then Oli started the beginning on Anthem. I took tons of still shots of him jumping around the stage and off the speakers again. I got a still shot of him with his arms and legs spread out like a star as he jumped off. I laughed, and then couldn't believe what I heard him say. "Let's get Annabelle out here really quick." I didn't do anything! At least I don't think I did.. I gave my camera to Kenny, then hesitantly started walking out onto the stage. He rolled his eyes at me and pulled me out to the middle of the stage.

"What are you doing?" I whisper-yelled at him and he started talking into is microphone.

"As we both know, Warped Tour Prom is this week and we have been nominated for Warped Prom King and Queen." The crowd cheered and I laughed, remembering when Ronnie told us about being nominated.

Oli and I were just going through some pictures that I had taken earlier today on my computer when Ronnie walked in and closed it shut.

"Um, excuse me. We were looking at those." He rolled his eyes and smiled. Oh god, what happened?

"You and Oliver have been nominated for Warped Prom King and Queen." Oli jumped up from the couch.

"Really?!" Ronnie nodded his head. They started jumping together, holding hands as well like two little school girls. I shook my head and decided to kill the moment.

"Who else is running?" They stopped jumping and Oli had a worried look on his face.

"The singer of Black Veil Brides and Juliet Simms." Her name echoed in my head. Juliet Simms. I thought I was free from that bitch a long time ago and now she is here to ruin my life once again. I stood up and put my arm around Oli.