Chapter 1: Me

Ever think that being the Devil's daughter, that you would be living in Hell? Well, you should think again. I'm Annabelle Stevens, but you can call me Anna. I'm actually a living person...well, kind of. I'm half demon and I can visit my dad if I want to, only if I make this weird symbol on the wall and say some devil worship prayers. He can also come to visit me, too; he just has to shape shift into a human. Anyway, just don't get on my bad side or make me angry, otherwise you'll be dead, burning endlessly in the pits of Hell. I've actually killed a human..twice.

I guess you could count it as three times, but I don't care. First, it was my mother. She was trying to remove the demon in me, which is virtually impossible. Actually, no I lied. I can have the demon in me removed only if I find a pure, true love. I can't be with another demon. That person then has to strap me to a table in the old abandoned church deep in the woods just past the fields here in Sheffield and read me the bible while spraying holy water on my arms, face, and legs. That sounds like a lot, but it really isn't. After all that, my soul would be pure, but that can only happen if I find a true love, which we all know is not gonna happen. Okay back to my mother; she knew that she couldn't change me and that's what hurt me the most other than my skin being burned and scared from the holy water.

I killed her in the church, due to pure anger and pain. She was reading me the part of the bible that is supposed to remove all antichrists from the human body and at the same time, spraying me with holy water, burning the shit out of my skin. I was born an antichrist and she just couldn't accept that.

The second person was, well people, were my boyfriend, Chris, and his slutty jezebel. I went to visit him because he wasn't answering his phone and when I opened the door, they were having sex. It killed me so much because it was our three year anniversary, but I guess he never truly loved me. I gave myself to him; he took away the one thing I had (if you know what I mean) and I couldn't get 'it' back. I showed no mercy that day.

*Flashback*

It was 2:00 pm and I was supposed to head over to Chris' house in an hour. I couldn't wait any longer and I was extremely bored, so I called to see if it was cool for me to come over. Ring, ring, ring, ring, r-

"Hey it's Chris, sorry I couldn't pick up. Leave a message!"

"Hey, it's me. Um, I was just calling to see if it was cool to head over, bye!" That was weird; he always picks up my calls. Maybe his phone's dead...

I drove over to his house and knocked on the door. He didn't answer, but his car was here. I knocked harder and he still didn't answer, so I just let myself in, completely happy to see my boyfriend. I heard noises, such as moans and the occasional scream, so I ran upstairs a bit worried and opened his bedroom door. That was until I saw him with her.

"Chris?" He whipped his head around and I just couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Anna? What are you doing here? I was supposed to pick you up." I can't believe he just said that.

"I stopped by because I got worried. You weren't answering my calls. I guess you were a bit busy picking up shit.What is that doing here anyways?" I pointed to the dirty ass slut under my now ex-boyfriend.

"Look, I can explain-"

"No I'm sorry for even caring. Clearly, she has what I don't. I'm sorry for not giving you my vagina 24/7 because I thought you were better than that Chris. I thought you actually cared about me, but I guess she's better for you. fucking slut." I hissed with disgust and he shot up like a bullet, looking at me with an apologetic look. I could feel my eyes getting darker and darker by the minute and the room around me felt cold as ice. My eyes burned with pure anger and sadness. He knew what would happen when I was mad and I was beyond pissed right now.

"Don't get mad, it's not what it looks like!"

"Oh really? Because it looks like you were just having sex with that dirty hoe!" My eyes were burning. I knew that they were pitch black right now. I walked over to the bitch, grabber her by her throat and pinned her to the wall. "How long? I just wanna know how long this has been going on." I loosened my grip on her throat just a tiny bit.

"A...year..." She choked out and I looked her right in the eyes.

"Did you know that he had a girlfriend?" She nodded her head and I sucked the life out of her and sent her soul to endlessly rot in the depths of Hell. I dropped the disgusting piece of shit to the floor and left her, turning to Chris. He looked at the lifeless, naked body on the floor. I felt the tears running down my face, but they weren't normal tears. I never cry normal tears when I'm mad, or just in general, so they end up being tears of blood.

"Anna, calm down. Remember what today is? Happy anniversary!" He said in a fake ass happy-cheery voice. My eyes were still a deathly, cold black as I stared at the floor. I walked up to him and put my hand up to his cheek, softly stroking it with my thumb. I was looking him in the eyes and mine were all innocent at the moment, until I stopped and they instantly turned pitch black. I killed him and sent him to my dad as well.

"Yeah, happy anniversary darling. Happy fucking anniversary to you, too." His body fell to the ground and I bent down and kissed his cold cheek, walking out of the room with a smirk and leaving the house.

*End of Flashback*

So there ya have it. I killed my mother, boyfriend, and his dirty slut. It still hurts a lot to talk to and about him, but oh well. I am a living hell, aren't I? It was on the news the next morning and the police still haven't found me. I've been hiding in plain sight, the worst place to hide something. I didn't really like to classify myself as a human or demon. Why? I don't know. I just don't like to.

Anyways, let's just say that dad wasn't very happy when Chris made it down and he didn't get off the hook too easy for hurting Satan's only daughter.

"This is why I want you to love another demon! No more mortals!" My father yelled with pure anger etched into his voice.

"What other demon is there to love? Chris? I don't love him and you don't even want me near him. Dustin? He's my brother you sick bastard!" I yelled back, a pretty bad demon fight breaking out between the king of death and his daughter can get pretty messy. "You can't make me love another filthy demon like you." He threw a knife at me and I caught it by the blade, not being cut at all and throwing it back at him. He caught it the same way, but he accidentally cut his hand, only no blood was drawn. Ha, I got skill. "Goodbye father."

I haven't been back down in about two months since the incident. My father comes here to the human world to start shit, but I just send him back down. I honestly couldn't care less.

My brother was pretty disappointed, too. They were like, best friends. Not anymore. We're on our senior year of high school and it's going by pretty fast you could say. He plays football and I have to say, I am a pretty damn good kicker. I don't like his coach, Coach Hammerjack. He's a sexist bastard and has a creepy Russian accent.