Chapter 38

Before the three realize they arrive in Yunmeng, "Wei xiong, are you sure you want to do this?" Lan Zhan turn to look at Wei Ying, "Wei Ying?" Wei Ying breath in then out, "Don't worry, I will be fine. I will let Lan Zhan do the talking. If I do speak up, whose know what Yu Ziyuan will said."

"Then let's head to the Jiang clan," with that the three of them head to the Jiang clan. When they arrive, Jiang Fengmian is training his disciple. Wei Ying step behind Lan Zhan, Nie Huaisang feel bad for his friend, "Let's go in," the two nodded their head, the three walk into the Jiang Clan.

"A-Xian," Wei Ying lean out with a smile on his face, "Shijie!" He run out from behind Lan Zhan to head over to where Jiang Yanli is at. "Wangji Xiong, why don't you go see Sect leader Jiang? Wei xiong, Jiang guniang, can I stay with the two of you?" Lan Zhan walk away from there to go talk to Jiang Fengmian.

"Of course you can, Nie gongzi," Nie Huaisang follow Wei Ying and Jiang Yanli to where Jiang Cheng is at.

With Jiang Fengmian and Lan Zhan

"So are you saying that only A-Xian talisman can help protect our clan from Jin Guangshan?" Lan Zhan nodded his head while glaring at Yu Ziyuan. He doesn't want Yu Ziyuan to interfere with his talk to Jiang Fengmian.

"If we are away from our clan, we will know that Jin Guangshan is attacking our clan?" Once again Lan Zhan nodded his head, "it is up to you Sect leader Jiang? Only you can decide since you are sect leader after all."

Yu Ziyuan know that Lan Zhan doesn't want her to say anything at all since she just a sect leader wife, she can't make the decisions only Jiang Fengmian can. She also know that Lan Zhan can use his Lan silence spell on her so she stay quiet.

"Then I will let A-Xian enhance our clan shield. Where do you think is the best to put the protection shield?" Jiang Fengmian asked. "Only Wei Ying know where the best place to enhance your shield."

"A-Xian?" Lan Zhan nodded his head.

"Then I will get one of my disciple to go get A-Xian," Jiang Fengmian got up, and walk to the door way. He see one of his disciple standing guard, "go find Wei Wuxian, tell him that Sect leader Jiang is looking for him."

"Understood Sect leader!" He gave a bow, then he left from there.

With  Jiang Yanli, Wei Ying, Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng.

"Jiang Guniang this is good! Can I have some for my Da ge as well? I want Da ge to try food from the Jiang clan." Nie Huaisang eat all of the food in the bowl.

"See isn't Shijie lotus pork soup good?" Nie Huaisang nodded his head.

"Shijie, I noticed how your golden core gotten bigger now and stronger too. Have you been training?" Wei Ying asked.

"Yes, A-Cheng said that I should start making my core stronger. Hearing about what happen to our clan and our disciple, I want to help protect our clan too. Fuqin and A-Cheng been training me, I also got my own sword to fight with me." Jiang Yanli hold up her sword for Wei Ying and Nie Huaisang to see.

"Is a new one? What is her name...is a her right?" Wei Ying asked.

Pretend this is Jiang Yanli sword

"Her name is Lotus, the wood was made from Lotus wood

"Her name is Lotus, the wood was made from Lotus wood. That is why I name this sword Lotus."

"It is a beautiful sword Jiang guniang." Nie Huaisang look at the sword in Jiang Yanli hand.

"Da Shixiong!" They all turn to see a disciple running toward them. "Shixiong," he gave a bow to the group. "What's wrong?" Jiang Cheng asked the Jiang disciple.

"Sect leader want to see Da Shixiong," they all turn their attention to Wei Ying. "I will go with you, Wei xiong."

"I'm coming too," Wei Ying nodded his head, before they leave from there Nie Huaisang look at Jiang Yanli, "I will come back for your Lotus Pork Soup Jiang guniang," Jiang Cheng dragged Nie Huaisang away from there.

"Hey hey Jiang xiong, not so fast!"

It didn't take long for the three of them to arrive at the main room. "Sect leader, Jiang gongzi, Nie gongzi and Wei Wuxian is here."

"Send A-Xian in," with that Wei Ying, Jiang Cheng and Nie Huaisang walk into the room. "Sect leader Jiang/ Fuqin," all three gave a bow. Jiang Cheng went to stand next to his father while Nie Huaisang and Wei Ying went over to where Lan Zhan is at.

"A-Xian, Lan er gongzi said that you know where the strongest is at in each sect leader home?" Jiang Fengmian asked.

"Yes sir, I only need your permission to wonder around the clan to look for it," Wei Ying only focus on Jiang Fengmian, he doesn't want to focus on Yu Ziyuan since he know what Yu Ziyuan will said.

"Of course. We all need to keep our clan safe while we are away on a conference." Wei ying take out two talismans,he went to give it to Jiang Fengmian and one to Jiang Cheng.

"A-Xian, come," Wei Ying nodded his head, he got up to follow Jiang Fengmian. Lan Zhan, Nie Huaisang and Jiang Cheng follow behind Jiang Fengmian and Wei Ying. "A-Xian, where do you think is the strongest place in our clan?" Jiang Fengmian asked.

"Most clan strongest place is either in their ancestry hall or in their family sword hall, a sacred place that make their clan shield very strong. And your family strongest place is...." They stop in front of the Jiang family ancestor hall, "Here."

"I can feel all of the soul in the ancestry hall is protecting their clan. There is a shield around this place, is very weak, not strong enough to expand throughout the whole clan. May I?" Wei Ying asked Jiang Fengmian for permission, "you may A-Xian."

About an hour later Wei Ying came out, "Sect leader Jiang, is done. Your shield should be strong now," they all look up to see a Lotus flower blooming above them as a big purple shield cover the whole clan. When is done, the shield went invisible.

"Thank you A-Xian," Wei Ying nodded his head.

When the mission is done Lan Zhan, Wei Yin and Nie Huaisang is standing in front of the Jiang clan, "here Nie gongzi," Jiang Yanli gave Nie Huaisang a package that contain her famous lotus pork soup, "Thank you Jiang guniang."

"Where are you three heading too?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"Lan Zhan and I are heading back to Cloud Recesse, as for Nie Xiong?" They all turn their attention to Nie Huaisang.

Nie Huaisang felt eye on him, "Oh! I'm heading back home. I don't want Jiang Guniang soup to get cold."

"Sect leader Jiang, we will see you at the conference," Jiang Fengmian nodded his head. The three got back on their horse, "A-Xian take care," Wei Ying nodded his head.

"Take care everyone," with that Lan Zhan and Wei Ying head back to cloud Recesse while Nie Huaisang head back to Qinghe.