Chapter 37

"Yes, I know about you. Your father is Wei Changze and your mother is Cangse Sanren right?" Wei Ying eye went wide. "How are they?" At this question, Wei Yang went quiet. "I see. The two of them usually came by here to spend the night. Cangse Sanren is the daughter of Baoshan Sanren, she your grandmother right?" Wei Ying nodded his head.

"You know about my grandmother?" Wei Ying asked. "Let's said that I got lost in a big forest, your grandmother help me find the way out. She also took your mother with her. Then I met your father and mother, since she is Baoshan Sanren daughter, I let the two of them stay at our clan for the night."

Hearing the stories about his parents made Wei Ying smile, "I never got the chance to meet her. I don't know anything about grandmother."

"Is alright son, when the right time come then you will get to meet your grandmother. And if I see your parents, I will let them know that you said hi and that you miss them." Wei Ying nodded his head.

Jin Zixuan grandfather turn his attention back to his grandson, "my whole life is in this clan. I can't let that bastard destory what I have built from the ground up. Zixuan, keep our clan safe, I'm leaving this up to you."

"I will keep our clan safe grandfather." His grandfather smile as he disappear from there. Jin Zixuan turn to look at Wei Ying, "Wei Wuxian," Wei Ying nodded his head. He begin to work on putting the shield around the Jin ancestry.

"Lan er gongzi, will this help the clan to stay safe?" Jin Zixuan asked. "It will. As long as you hold a special talisman that Wei Ying will give you."

"A special talisman?"

"A talisman will let you know when your clan is under attack."

About a minute later Wei Ying came out, "Lan Zhan, Jin Z- I mean sect leader Jin, I'm all done." Wei Ying take out a talisman for Jin Zixuan, "keep this with you at all time," he handed Jin Zixuan the same talisman as Qingheng Jun.

"Where are you two heading too?" Jin Zixuan asked as he lead Lan Zhan and Wei Ying to the front of the Jin Clan. "We are heading to the Nie clan. Then to the Jiang clan." Jin Zixuan and Lan Zhan turn to look at Wei Ying who has his head hung low.

"Wei Wuxian, you don't live there anymore beside I can tell that the Lan family really like you. Especially, Lan er gongzi, you know that he won't let anything happen to you."

"I know that Jin Zixuan. Can we go now, Lan Zhan?" Wei Ying take hold of Lan Zhan arm, "okay, we will see you at the conference." Jin Zixuan nodded his head.

"Wei Ying what the rush?" Lan Zhan asked as they maneuver above the sky. "I just want to get this over with. I want to be home, Lan Zhan. I want to protect the people who care about me...." Lan Zhan sigh, "I know Wei Ying, I know, once we get rid of Jin Guangshan and the other two then we will travel the world together, how about it?"

"You promise?" Wei Ying asked. "I promise."

The two soon arrive at the Nie clan, "Wangji xiong! Wei xiong! We are waiting for you!" Shouted Nie Huaisang.

"Nie xiong, does your clan have a place that have strong spiritual energy?" Asked Wei Ying when he got closer to Nie Huaisang.

"Strong spiritual energy?" Wei Ying nodded his head. "I have to ask Da ge."

"Ask me what?" Come Nie Mingjue voice, "Wei xiong want to know where is our strongest spiritual energy in our clan."

"I don't think we have one," Nie Mingjue look at Wei Ying, "Will our clan be safe if we don't have one?" Wei Ying look at the Nie clan, "Chifeng Zun, can you take me around your home? Maybe I can feel where the strongest energy is at."

"Of course, this way," Nie Mingjue lead the way. As Nie Mingjue walk Wei Ying and Lan Zhan around the Nie clan, Wei Ying want to find that strong point in the Nie clan. "Does every place or sect have a strong point in their clan?" Asked Nie Huaisang.

"They do Nie Xiong, like: the Lan clan have there cold cave, Jin have there ancestors place, same with the Yao and Ouyang clan. It seem like the Nie clan strongest spiritual energy is right here."

All four of them stop in front of a room that never open up nor enter, " Da ge isn't this?" Nie Huaisang looked at his big brother. "Chifeng Zun?" Lan Zhan look at Nie Mingjue, "this is our father private room, he put his saber in here when he doesn't use it." Nie Mingjue turn his attention to Wei Ying, "Wei gongzi, how is this place a strong point?" Nie Mingjue asked.

"Family gem, sacred place, thing that make a family home a special place. It look like your father know about it. Chifeng Zun?" Wei Ying ask Nie Mingjue permission to put a protection shield around his father saber room.

"Of course, go ahead Wei gongzi," after saying that Nie Mingjue left from there. "Da ge never usually go into father saber room. Same with me." Wei Ying went to open the door, and when he did, he felt a strong spiritual energy rushing past him. Even Lan Zhan and Nie Huaisang felt it too. "Is strong."

Lan Zhan have a small smile on his face, 'Wei Ying, you sure have a special power in you. You sense where the strong energy is at.'

"Are you two heading to the Jiang clan after this?" Nie Huaisang asked while waiting for Wei Ying to finish with putting the shield around the Nie brothers father saber.

"Mn."

"I hope Yu Ziyuan won't do anything to Wei xiong," Lan Zhan nodded his head, he agree to what Nie Huaisang said.

"Hey can I go with the two of you?" Nie Huaisang asked with a big smile on his face. "Don't you have to ask your brother first?"

"I'll go right now!" Nie Huaisang rush out of there to go find his brother.

When Nie Huaisang came back is when Wei Ying have finished with the protection shield around the saber.

"Wei xiong, that is strong energy," Nie Huaisang and Nie Mingjue look up above them as the shield vanished this way no one can see it.

"By the way Wei xiong, can I go with you and Wangji xiong to Yunmeng Jiang clan?" Nie Huaisang asked. "Chifeng Zun?"

"Huaisang said he want to keep Yu Ziyuan away you, let Huaisang go with you. Also, I already have three horses ready for you."

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying gave a bow, "Thank you Chifeng Zun."

Once they are at the gate, Lan Zhan, Wei Ying and Nie Huaisang all look at Nie Mingjue, "Be careful on your traveling. Wei Wuxian, whatever that mad women said don't listen to her."

"I won't, thank you Chifeng Zun," Nie Mingjue gave a nod, with that the three got onto their horse and left Qinghe to head straight to Yunmeng town.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 30 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Wei Ying Change People Fateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें