CHAPTER 29

Please guys do read these books and support these writers because they and their book also deserve love, support and respect from you.

Please don't let these good deserving writers leave wattpad.

1) For me there is only you ( Werewolf, Dark romance, SMUT) - MsRecluse

2) Many Skulls ( Horror Thriller, Billionaire Trope) - johnnypaulson11

3) Forbidden Desire - Saumya_1408

4) Hum Doo, Hamare Doo - BongoNari

5) Ruler of their heart - _luminious_

6) Superstar's Sajni - BlackInk_7

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The countryside unfurled before them as the car rolled smoothly along the road. Tara gazed out of the window, her mind a swirl of thoughts and emotions.

Beside her, Manik leaned against her, his small immature arm rested around her waist, his eyes wide with curiosity as he took in the passing scenery. Manish, seated at the front, glanced back at his sister and nephew.

"How are you feeling, Tara?" he asked, his voice warm with concern.

Tara offered a small smile. "I'm okay, Bhaiya. Just... a lot on my mind."

Manish nodded, understanding the unspoken weight of her words.

"I know it's not easy, but I'm glad you're here. It will be good for you and Manik to have a change of scene, even if just for a day."

Manik perked up at the mention of his name.

"Where are we going, Maa?" he asked, his voice filled with innocent curiosity.

Tara brushed a strand of hair from his forehead, her smile widening.

"We're going to visit your Nani and spend some time at Mama's house. You'll get to see new places."

Manik's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Really, Maa?"

Tara nodded. "Yes, really."

As the car continued its journey, Tara's thoughts drifted back to Prithvi and the weight of the anniversary that loomed over them.

She hoped that this brief respite would bring some peace, if only for a moment.

After a couple of hours, the car finally pulled up in front of a charming house nestled in a quiet neighborhood.

The front yard was adorned with blooming flowers, and a sense of tranquility enveloped the place. Manish got out of the car and opened the door for Tara and Manik.

"Welcome home," he said with a smile, as he took little Manik in his arms and extended a hand to Tara to help her climb down.

Tara stepped out, her eyes taking in the serene surroundings. As they walked up the path to the front door, a sense of calm began to settle over her.

Anita, Manish's mother, stood waiting, her eyes brimming with tears as she watched Tara approach.

Slowly, they came nearer, and Anita's composure broke. Tears streamed down her face as she took in the sight of her niece.

𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐀 : 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐅𝐄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें