Chapter 50

Alex's POV

The cut on my cheek stings, but I ignored it as tears ran down my cheeks, despite my best efforts on trying to hold them back.

My knees were up to my chest with my arms wrapped around them. I was burying my face in my knees, quieting my sniffles.

Where are my mates? I want them. I'll do anything to be in their warm embrace right now. Are they worried about me? Are they looking for me?

Probably not. After all, I'm just a silver hair omega. A freak. Something that wasn't supposed to be born. I love my mates, I really do. It's just...I don't understand what they see in me.

They really are weird.

Feeling my eyes begin to droop with exhaustion weighing them down. Moving closer to the ground and holding myself more tightly, it didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

-FlashBacks/Dream-

Staying low to the ground, I slowly crept up to the unexpected Alpha who was taking a drink at the lake. Her golden, blond fur glistened in the sunlight.

Just as I reached the front of the bush, I stopped and waiting for a moment, not tearing my eyes off the Alpha before taking a giant leap.

Pouncing on top of the Alpha, she yelped in confusion and shock, trying to look on the tiny wolf on her back as I laughed, or, tried to laugh in my wolf form.

Getting off the Alpha still laughing, Emma gave me an annoyed look. Huffing as she too a seat and watched me rolling around, losing the ability to breath.

When I was finished, I was laying on my back. Moving to look at the Alpha, I saw a tiny smile on her wolf face.

Bending forward, Emma nuzzled against my neck, letting out small, content, whimpers.   I closed my eyes in bliss.

"It's so late, Winnie." I whined, followed Jane while she held my hand, guiding me somewhere. She laughed, not stopping in her tracks.

Rubbing my tired eyes, I tripped over a tree root and nearly hit the forest floor if it wasn't for Jane catching me.

Her eyes full of worry for just a split second before she smiled at me, showing her long, pointy fangs. "Be careful, little pup." Blushing, I gave a small nod.

Helping me get back to my feet, Jane carried on dragging me to the special place she wanted to show me. Even though it's the middle of the night and she woke up while I was sleeping.

Why do vampires have to be such night owls? Yeah they can sleep for centuries and stay awake for a long while, but that doesn't me I can do the same.

I need my beauty sleep, even though there's nothing beautiful about me.

"Okay, little pup. We're here." Snapping out of my thoughts, my eyes widened at the site in front of me.

We were on top of a hill, below was a field of all types of gorgeous flowers. And up above, the full moon made light which made the flowers even more stunning. And with stars scattered across the sky, it just took my breath away.

"Well?" Jane let go of my hand, standing in-front of me with her hands behind her back, her smile bigger than before. "Do you like it?"