Chapter 31

Recap

     In the hamlet the dinner had been served and followed by an exciting natural drink, which was so flavourful, they could not stop drinking, but they have been restricted to 3 glasses for a person as it would give a mild booze. Julie could not put a finger on what makes her go back in memory to those happy little moments with him, whether the utmost peace in the nature's lap or the drink, that her mind highlighted the fondness towards him.

     Julie suddenly searched through the crowd looking for someone.
"What?" Asked Angela.
"I think I feel his presence, he should be somewhere close"
"Who? The Boss???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Angela scanned through the crowd. She did not find him. "You sound like a sniffer dog Julie, stop daydreaming! it's nothing just take his jacket off you will be fine."

     Julie was disappointed and realised that it was after all her delusion, like Angela said, his scent must be messing with her thoughts and thus the hallucination. But unlike any other day, she was rather happy today and content of having his thoughts. She liked to embrace all the lovely moments with him.

     Julie was completely zoned out that she did not pick up the music and dance around her. In no time, the tempo had gone high which made everyone dance. Angela pulled Julie to join the dance with others. It was so maddening, the drink just made them all feel carefree and danced their hearts out.

     They were totally drained out when they reached back room. Julie took off the jacket and still blushed to his feeble scent that lingered on it. Today her resolution to stay away from all the romantic thoughts disappeared in thin air. The moment she worn his jacket, followed by the travel through the stream, the tranquil forest, the nature,the beauty of the Hamlet and their simple life just made her yearn for some good company, all her mind could think of was the one. Henry Kingston!
If he doesn't have the crown of Kingston, will she be able to accept her feelings for him? The Kingston in his name was the real hindrance that stopping her from openly letting her mind to approve the desire and have the freedom of all the emotions that is running in her mind?
Amidst the confusion Sr Kingston's fuming face flashed in her mind, that literally thrown cold water on her thoughts. She quickly changed into her pajamas and hit the bed immediately before her mind could take her into another round of emotional debate.

     She was all smiles when she woke up, all her lovely dreams, were playing in her mind. Snippets of her dream were A cosy night drive, walking along the beach, rowing in a lonely lake, street shopping, all locking fingers with that certain someone.

     Angela barged in through the unlocked door, "who sleeps keeping the door unlocked?" She gave a disbelieving look on seeing a smiling Julie on the bed. "Move your lazy ass girl, it's only 15 minutes for breakfast, you won't be lucky enough again to get special meals for smiling around here"

     Julie refreshed quickly and they both reached the dining on time. Now they were familiar with most of the faces. They smiled at Matt, Alan who where their teammates in the first task. The breakfast was delicious, Angela yawned and expected a good nap in her soft mattress. Kevin who noticed this, gave a choking pat on her back, signalling them all to the ground. Angela cursed and walked towards the ground.

     The first task for the day was to hit the sand sack with a gun where the sacks would be hanging on a moving circular conveyer. Each sand sack has different weights, once it was hit, it breaks open and falls on a weighing scale. Within the stipulated time who hits the maximum and the highest weight would win. They were all preparing for the task.

Kingstons office

     Ryan came to visit Henry after that chaos in his house that day with Julie chasing him off. "How are you doing man? Is your bodyguard girl around?" He checked around his office. Henry looked up and barely recognised his visit as he was keen on the screen, watching the game happening in the camp.
"What game show is that? why does this place seems familiar?" Ryan questioned.
"Its the Forest resort where employees workshop would be conducted"
"Oh, that military Boot Camp your grandfather organise to torture the shit out of people?"
Henry chuckled.
"I think your grandfather must be bored, so he must have planned this, he would be the happiest one coming out of this camp, after making them all suffer and drain them out of all energy, so they would take off from work for a week to recover from the exhaustion, I don't think it will benefit your company anyways" Henry stared at him,
"I know you want to accept my point and congratulate me but your big fat ego won't let you do it"
"Shut up and watch the game Ryan" Henry complained.
"Hey jeez! Is that the bodyguard girl? I can't believe this" Henry nodded lightly.
"But why?" He blurted out the same question that has been haunting Henry too.
"Don't you know why she went there?"
Henry told him how she carefully avoided him that day and disappeared to the camp the next day.
"Something is fishy" Ryan said.