02

"i don't understand.."

fuckshits pov-   I woke up to the sound of rain hitting my windows

fuckshits pov- I woke up to the sound of rain hitting my windows. I felt weight on my chest and looked down to see eva laying on me. She looked comfortable so i carefully got up and made sure i didn't wake her up. I rubbed my eyes and walked to the bathroom, and heard something in my room. "did i wake her up?" i asked my self. i walked back and seen her sat up just sitting there until she saw me in the door frame.

evas pov-    I tiredly rubbed my eyes as i saw fuckshit standing in the door frame. "good morning beautiful" he said jokingly, smiling at me. "good morning handsome" i said back matching him. "you tryna meet up with the group today? there's nothing else to do on this rainy ass day anyways." he recommended. "you know i want too, is that even a question? when you get  out the bathroom i'll go get ready." i said to him  with a little sass.

                                20 mins later
"don't take 2 hours to get ready eva, im ready to go" fuckshit said to me while rolling his eyes. "and if i did nigga? you so sassy i swear" i said while laughing. I closed the door behind me, did my business, and washed my hands. I decided to do a half up half down to my wash and go, since i already had hair products here.

                                 35 mins later

While i was finishing off my hair with some edges, the door swung open to reveal fuckshit.
"who you tryna look good for?" he said in a cocky tone. "well, all i did was my hair, i don't have any mascara, lip gloss or my outfit on yet so do i really look that good?" i said smirking at him as i finished my hair and put the edge brush down.
"hell yeah, you don't even need that shit you be putting on cause you look good regardless." he replied. He sounded so genuine when he said that. "you think so? thank you olan." i said as i smiled at him, looking into his hazel eyes and he looked into mine.

"what should i wear?" i thought to myself as i looked in the drawer that had my clothes in it. i decided to wear some black biker shorts with a graphic tee, nike socks and a pair of my crocs. i didn't really feel like skating today anyways. "eva you ready?" fuckshit yelled from downstairs. "yes i'm coming hold up!" i quickly put on deodorant, my jewelry, and some perfume, then headed downstairs.

"okay i'm ready, are you?" i asked him. "yup, you got everything?" i shook my head yes and we headed out the door to his truck. he opened the door for me. i got in and put my seatbelt on. fuckshit got in shortly after me and started the car, and pulled off. i felt my phone vibrate and seen a notification from ray.

                                         ray
evaaa you and your man coming to the shop today?

                                              you play too much, he's       not my man😭
         and yeah we actually on the way as we speak