Chapter 19/storm(2)

Notes:
Hello again, I thought this update was the fastest! ʕ ꈍᴥꈍʔ
Here is the second part of the storm, I hope it makes you feel better! (つ≧▽≦)つ

______________________

The door to the room opened again and Rok Soo entered alone. Deruth did not think much about this matter. All he cared about was his son.

"son?.."

His son stopped and started looking around the room slowly as if searching for something.

After searching for a while, his son sighed as if he did not find what he was looking for.

Deruth was more confused and wanted to get closer, but he backed away because he raised his head and suddenly looked at something, and his eyes sparkled with malice. Deruth felt a slight shiver.

“My son?.. what's wrong?-”

Rok Soo turned and looked at him.

"Your son? Who?"

Deruth's eyes widened at the response. His son passed by him and towards a long wooden table with straight legs... where the vase had previously been...

Duke Deruth watched as his eldest son suddenly turned the table over and grabbed one of its legs, then...

*Craash!*

huh?

What is he doing??

Why does he break the legs of the table??

*Riiip!*

Rok Soo continued to rotate the table leg in all directions before pulling it violently, and now it has completely separated from the table.

Sigh in relief.

Then he stood silently, realizing that his father was watching him in complete confusion.

"C-Cale?"

Rok Soo smiled while staring at his father Deruth coldly.

“I told you I'm not your son, he stayed outside.”

Deruth is still confused.

But you're here in front of me?

The second sentence his son said made it clear to him what he meant.

"I'm here to talk to you about something."

The man lifted the wooden table and leaned it on his shoulder, tilting his face as he continued.

“And forget that I'm your son until I finish the damn talking with you, and try calling me that if you want the wood to start working.”

*wince!!*

Deruth felt a shiver running through his body. Is this really his son? He became suspicious.

But this is of course his son, this is the same way of speaking and threatening that he remembers, but it was never directed at him before, unlike now...

But Deruth does not understand, why is his son angry with him and threatening him? Did he do something? Or is his son angry because Deruth did not notice the change the first time..?