Chapter 5

N/a : so basically, it's THAT time of the month so I'm just gonna speed run that chapter and go cry myself to sleep (next chapter may be late)

The demon king was waiting in his office for Deon to come back, finally having decided to confess because he would be more calm after letting his anger out.
A demon knocked on his door. "Enter".

He saw ririnell, sweating, panting and crying rushing in the office at his words, forgetting the formalities. " MY LORD! DEMON IS-" She didn't have time to finish when Caver's eyes widen and he doesn't rush, no, he RUN as fast as he can to Deon's bedroom and burst through the door. When inside, he see his dear Demon, on his bed, unconscious full of his and beast's blood and dry tears on his cheeks.

"What the hell happened?!" Ririnell finally catches up and enter, out of breath, Ed turned to face the demon king. "I-i don't know, I found him in the forest, unconscious on the hero's dead corpse." He continues crying and take his commander's hand while Ben was bandaging all his wounds.

Ririnell ran to Demon's bed and took his other hand while crying. The demon king stayed in the entrance, still wide eyed and trembling a bit. It's been a very long time since the demon king felt fear.

Some hours later, Ririnell fell asleep on a couch in Deon's bedroom, exhausted from crying, the demon king had finally entered and after Ben was done he sat next to Demon, taking his hand in his own, nervously.

Ben and Ed stayed on a couch, not willing to leave.

When Deon finally opened his eyes, the demon king was the first one to let out a small tear and squeezed his darling's hand. "What happened?" Asked Deon.

Ben and Ed ran to the bed again, Ben checking if everything is alright while Ed is just crying himself out on his commander's bed.
Ririnell still asleep.

"You were found unconscious" said Caver. Deon felt his heart aches when he remembered what happened. What happened to Cruel. His hearted for the man was completely gone, and wished he at least had time to say "I love you" back, no, he had time, he wished he believed cruel sooner. Now he feel guilty. Guilty for hating his brother that loved him dearly. Guilty for not having believed him. Guilty for having survived instead of his brother.

His dark thoughts got interrupted by Ben's loud sigh "You are fine now Deon. We are gonna leave you to rest". Ed and a finally awake ririnell didn't wanted to leave but the death stare from the demon king scared them away.

Now it was only the two of them.

The demon king took Deon's hand more gently and placed a chaste kiss on it. "I'm glad you're fine Demon." Deon blushed a bit but kept a straight face.
"I wanted to say something to you when you would come back from your mission..." Did he finally discovered I'm weak?! Panicked Deon. But every single one of his thoughts stopped when he felt his lips being brushed against the demon king's.

Caver gently cupped Deon's face his hands and looked at the man softly. "I like you Deon, will you be my queen?" Deon was full of questions and uncertain but all he knew was that his heart fluttered, not in fear like always, but with butterflies. I this position, the demon king appeared more handsome than scary. "Okay..." Muttered Deon without thinking, making the demon King smile.

Caver wrapped his hands around his small and fragile figure and squeezed a bit, but not too much. Deon hesitated and wanted to return the hug but by accident, placed his hand on Caver's head. Deon panicked again but Caver just smiled at Deon and the 0th corps commander didn't move his hand at all.

N/a : I wanted to make this chapter longer but CRAMPS! I'M IN PAIIIN!!!!