chapter 3

n/a: Oh my! I didn't expect that people would really like it, I initially made it because I'm delusional and will never accept the ending of I'm Not That Kind Of Talent!

The demon king thought that maybe his little malewife would feel better after going on a mission.
So he stood up from his office's chair and rushed towards Deon's room, he had just found a mission in the human realm.

A few steps away from the man's door, he correct the collar of his costume, he shall always looks perfect for his Demon.
He knock on the door and gets greeted by a sleepy Demon, gently brushing his red eyes. The demon King's heart can't help but flutter. Concentrate Caver! You don't want act weird in front of your future wife!

Caver smile gently "Good morning Demon! I thought maybe you would feel better if you go to a mission and let your anger out!" Deon looks at Caver I just woke up, can't this world give me a fucking rest?! "And, what is this mission about?" "Well, some beast have escaped in the human realm, it's not really our problem but I thought you would have fun♡" the 0th corps commander sighed in his head but accepted on the outside. I just wanted to sleep damnit!

And the demon king then wait for Demon to go change. During this time, he call the 0th corps to go with him like always.

When everyone is ready, they finally go to the human realm.
Deon was sitting in his carriage, panicking like always, no bottle of alcohol in the carriage this time.

They stop the human realm borders, a forest, because beasts are already FLOODING here, so they get out and start the massacre. For now, Deon watches from the side, forcee to kill one or two demons that gets too close to him.

Because of the bloodshed, his second personality steal the control and he starts to throw himself at the beasts.

After some time, the number of beasts is still enormous, the 0th corps worrying.
But Deon, in his second personality, doesn't give two shits and continues. He is hurt a bit, the blood of the beast and his own plastered on his face.

But when he get a bit more in the forest, he spot the hero, he didn't have his armor on, which was strange,but Deon paid no mind to it. His blood boil immediately but he can't really attack the hero right now because beasts are still attacking. He gains a bit of his conscience and call for the hero, his brother.

"CRUEL!" The hero turned around 1ne spotted Deon. He wasn't in his 0th corps commander uniform because it would be dangerous if a whole army attackee him.
"Deon? What are you doing here" the swords cut the beast one by one, but the hero was clearly exhausted.

"You piece of shit! Even here I have to deal with your face!" Cruel seemed sad at his words, not like Deon cared.
"Listen, brother" "Don't you DARE call me that!" Cruel swallowed hard "You know, Deon, I always loved you." Deon let out a loud scoff "Stop lying! You were going to kill me back then!" Cruel sighed "I didn't wanted to kill you, never... I'm just scared you would be all alone once I leave this world" "what are you sayin-" Deon didn't have time respond when a beast stabbed Cruel in his heart, the hero falling on the floor. There wasn't that much beast anymore but Cruel was too focused on his brother.

Deon killed the beast who stabbed Cruel and he immediately fell on his knees, close to his brother. "Hey... Cruel... Y-you can't die if not from me!" He slapped the already unconscious or dead Cruel.
"H, hey... It's not f, funy!" His voice cracked, tears falling from his eyes. He placed his hand on his brother's neck, no pulse.

Deon's eyes widen and more tears flooded from his red eyes. He laid his head on Cruel's chest and screamed.
But right at that time, another beast came, but Deon didn't have the force right now so he also got stabbed and fell unconscious on his brother's corpse.

Ed, walking in the forest to find his commander after they killed every beast, found him bleeding unconscious on the hero's corpse. He immediately ran to his commander.

Deon just had time to see Ed rushing towards him before everything went blank.