Chapter 2: Are you okay Demon?

N/A: I usually make my MC have mental illness but because my baby Deon suffered faaaare too much I decide to only make him have nightmares BUT because it's a Deon x Caver, Caver will comfort him 😘
(I wish someone would do that for me 🙂😭)

Deon was finally asleep alone in his room. After Deon returned from his date with Caver, Ed didn't say anything but he kept glancing at Deon, which made him uncomfortable for the whole day. But now he could finally rest, or he thought.

As soon as he fall asleep, he have nightmare of the war; he find himself standing on a pile of dead bodies with a dagger who is covered in so much blood you can't see its color, and some of the dead bodies start moving like zombies, grabbing his ankle and screaming in pain as their body start to decompose really fast until they turn into dust, followed by the world he's in.
Then the scene change, Deon was still shaking and even started crying when he see himself on his knees, he doesn't know why and before he have the time to stop shaking, he realize his parents bodies are right in front of him and his brother just staring at him, faceless, with a sword filled with blood.
He can't move his body at all and start hyperventilating until he start hearing the kids who used to mock him for being "different" and their laughter, the word "Monster" echoed in his mind but right at that time, he is woken up by a warm hand, he doesn't care right now who it is and he just try to calm his respiration and make his tears stop falling.

The person in front of him seem worried, genuinely worried, something no one ever felt for Deon before, and with this person's soft words he start to breath normally again.

"Demon, are you okay now?" When Deon realized it was Caver his heart skipped a bit. "Y-YOUR MAINESS-" Because of the sudden shock, he had mixed "majesty" and "highness" which made him embarrassed as Caver let out a little chuckle and calmly pass a hand through Deon's hair "Did you have a nightmare?" Deon nod "But why are you in my bedroom?" "I passed in the corridors when I heard you gasping loudly so I entered and found you crying, sweatingand hyperventilating in your bed" Deon lower his head "I see... Sorry to have troubled you Caver"

The demon king simply smiles and whispers "It's okay".
Unconsciously, Deon start to doze off again against Caver's warm hands and he soon fall asleep again, his head falling his Caver's arms.
The demon king is a bit surprised but smile and gently lay Deon on his bed, but just when he was about to go, Deon grab his hand and mutter in his sleep "No...". Caver doesn't know if he's having a nightmare again or not but all he can see is that Deon sleep better when he's around so he lay in Deon's bed, close to him and sleep.

*****

The demon king woke up sooner than Deon and decided to wait for him to wake up before moving.
But then, Jaykar bursted into Deon's room screaming "SIR HARUT! THE DEMON KING HAVE DISAPPEAred..." The 1st corps commander freeze when he see the demon king, glaring at him like he was about to kill him because he woke up Deon.

Deon opened his eyes because of the ruckus and yawned "huh?" The demon king started to glare even more menacingly at Jaykar, making him close the door shut and run away.

Cover gently put his hand on Deon's head "did you sleep well demon?" "I guess, why are you here?" The demon king chuckled and explained what happened last night, making Deon embarrassed of himself but also happy because he haven't slept well in a while.

The demon king got up and headed out of the room, leaving Deon to change. The 0 corps commander started to appreciate the demon king, he took him out on the most perfect date ever and now he have helped Deon for his nightmare.

N/a: I decided to do a style like this where it's little scenes but not some OSs, do you like it?