4. Murtasim ×Reader ( Part 3 )

Three weeks after that night when you were together with murtasim and things got out of your hands . He visited you after that but couldn't remember what happened that night.

He asked you several times and each time you gave him a simple explanation that nothing has happened between you two and he just slept in your apartment.

You thought you saved your friendship and he will not remember that night again. And you became relaxed about it. You became busy with life.

You have finished your projects and works and were planning to cook something for yourself. Something Savory . So you started,cooking chicken biryani.

You know it's murtasim's favourite dish and was deciding whether you should call him or not. At that moment you heard a knock on the door. You hurriedly went thinking it could be the delivery boy.

As you opened the door you saw murtasim standing or barely holding himself up. " You're drunk again. " You said and let him inside. You have seen him drunk after weeks.

" Just a little bit" he said showing the portion with his fingers. " You could barely stand up. " You told him to make him sit on the chair in the dining room.

" It's not my fault your apartment is wobbly. " he complained. " I see. So what brought you here ? " You asked him while making lemon juice for him. " I am hungry" he said making a cute face.

It reminded you of that night when he came to you with a hungry stomach and a broken heart. Is it a coincidence ? You thought that you're overthinking and let it go.

" Exactly what kind of restaurant do you think this is sir ? " You asked him. He mumbled then said " Just cook something I am hungry. " And you know he will not leave without food.

" I don't know why I tolerate you... seriously why" you really got annoyed and started saying stuff while bringing him plates and food thinking he will not understand..too drunk and if he understands then he will forget them by tomorrow.

" Why do I give in every time you want something from me ? You don't even remember what I do. You need food I cook , you repeat your story more than a thousand times I listen, you want love ...and .." you didn't finish and served him his food.

" And ? " he asked, still drunk. " I would have never told you this but since you're drunk I think I can tell you that ..that night it happened. We were one. I know you will guilt trip yourself so I haven't said anything to you. " You told him , happy that you have finally told him everything. No lying between you two.

" I forgot your salad ..." You said and turned to leave when he held your hand and pulled you back. You looked him in the eye and you froze...he wasn't drunk.

" So you lied to me. " he asked you. You can't believe it. He sounds, looks and of course is sober. He isn't drunk than what he was doing and why ?

" Look into my eyes and tell me ...that night what happened? " He asked and you still decided to keep quiet about the whole incident. " Nothing very bad so you can relax. " You told him and tried to avoid the topic.

" Don't think I don't know what happened. I remember everything correctly. I just want to hear it from you. " he said . You took a deep breath and since he remembers everything their is no point in hiding anything.

You sat down and told him everything. His expression changed. " I know you're upset...but it's okay. We can still stay friends okay. No problem. " You tried to comfort him.

" I did so much wrong with you and your still comforting me ....why ? " he asked looking more broken. " That's what friends are for . They always protect each other, care for each other. " You told him.

" And why you never said anything about your..." he hesitated but you know what he is talking about. " I..well , I never got chance to tell you. Always scared that it may ruin our friendship which I never wanted. " You told him.

" But what I feel or what's in my heart is my problem. You don't have to think about it or take responsibility about it. It's totally fine. " You told him . His eyes are teary.

" I told you several times that you don't know how it is to love someone and never get their attention. Well now I know why you understand me so nicely. " Said murtasim. You stood and pulled him for a hug.

His head resting in your chest while he is holding your waist still sitting in his chair. " What happened...it is gone. Let's forget it . Don't think much about it. " You told him . Finally he relaxed a little.

You sat again taking the plate from the table. " Here eat something. You acted so nice to be drunk for a moment even I got fooled " you said bring a spoonful of food near his lips.

He was just watching you . " Eat " you said showing the spoon. " Sometimes I wonder if I truly deserve you. " He said to you words that tore the strings of your heart.

" You're a good friend murtasim. You deserve more than you have. It's just your time is little rough but things will work out just fine." You told him and he eat the food. Even feed you with another spoon.

Since it's late you offered him to stay in your apartment. He gave you a side eye and you said " I do have an extra room. You can sleep there. " You said him and he laughed a little.

" What happened? " You asked him. He said " your expression...was kind of funny. " Simple words but that made you really angry.

" We are friends right? " he asked out of the blue. " Yep why would you
ask ? " You asked him. " Can I ask something to you? Little personal. " he asked and you nodded nervously.

" Was it your first time? " he asked and you nodded with a shy expression. " That's why you were so inexperienced. " he said in a teasing tone to you.

" Excuse you...till yesterday you didn't even knew what happened. And for your kind information...it was you who was going crazy for me. " You told him out of anger.

" I don't believe you. " he said and that made you more angry. " You left next afternoon...do I need to say more. Be smart. " You told him. He was pacing the room and than he stopped and took his shirt off.

His fine tone muscular body reminded you about that faithful night when he was in your arms , when you could touch him and his muscles. He turned towards you and saw you looking at him .

" The expression you gave me...do I need to be scared for myself. " he said very cutely and that burned your skin with embarrassment. " No way , be comfortable. No one will bother you here. " You told him quickly.

" I see...than I am going to take a shower. " he said and went in the shower. You walked in your room with beating heart. You sat in your bed. This is going to be a long night...you thought.

Author note :

Hi ! Readers are you happy? Murtasim did remember the things that happened few days ago. Now what do you want?

A. A normal chapter and the end.
B. They doing it again.

Choose what you like and last chapter will be depending on your answers.