3. what if ? Tell me what if ....

Imagine what would happen if Saad meets meerab when she was on the run. Can you imagine the conversation they can have or what will they talk about?

Let's try to imagine such a scene. Meerab was roaming aimlessly. She sat on a bench on the side of the road tired . At the same bench saad was sitting thinking about life.

( We will point to Meerab as[ M] and saad as [s] ) . Let's start.

Meerab walked for a long time. Her feet were sore so she sat down on a wooden bench . After relaxing a bit she noticed another person sitting with her. And that really scared her.

M : Murtasim tum yeha...how did you find me here ? How did you get here so fast ?

S : who ? What ? I don't get it. Murtasim?

M : you're making fun of me right now ?

S : No , I am serious... murtasim who ? My name is saad.

M : You're not murtasim?

S: I am not murtasim...just look like him. I have read about him in newspapers so I know him but I am not him.

M : Are you sure ?

S : I have my driver's licence and pdf of my birth certificate...you wanna see ? ( he asked a bit annoyed) .

M : Ohhh! well I am Meerab...murtasim's wife.

S: The one who ran away few months ago.

M : How do you know about it ?

S : Sometimes news like this do get out. Specially I was in jail when police got the call that you ran away.

M : you're not going to report about me right?

S : I have lot in my plate right now , don't have time for such things.

M : Good.

S : So how is life , running away working out for you?

M : kind of...I am still thinking about it.

S : May I know exactly what went wrong in your life...if that's okay.

M : only if you share about what happened with you and why you look so sad ?

S : Deal.

( So they shared their story , as wahaj's fans I assume you know both the plots of tere bin and mujhe pyar huya tha. If not you can watch them. So I am not writing the whole plot and go on. )

S : Must say that father thing was a surprise. Hope things work out for you too.

M : And I am sorry to hear about your love story. Hope things get better soon.

S : ( Bitter laugh ) I highly doubt that. What's making your relationship bad with murtasim?

M : Haya making it worse.

S : Tell me about it....Areeb has made my life hell. Those ex' s are pain in the g*t.

M : Haya is one sided lover...not an ex.

S : Is that helping the situation in anyway?

M : Murtasim never wanted her in his life. He only wants me .

S : You made more confused than my own situation.

M : And how is that ?

S : Murtasim never wanted haya , she wants him. You didn't wanted murtasim... can't see him with haya. Like ... girl make up your mind.

M : I may be confused but at least your wife wants you.

s: well Murtasim wants you too. It's just you who don't understand it.

M : That's true...he does want me. But its complicated

s : can't be worse than my condition. But as we talk I have seen we have a lot in common.

M : like??

S : Married for the situation ...mine situation arranged, your contract arranged marriage.

M : But you loved her from the start. Then how can be the same ?

S: Still didn't get married cause she wanted me...her dulhaa didn't show up. I was a spear tool available just in time.

M : But you knew each other for such a long time.

S : Even you knew murtasim from his childhood.

M : you wanted her from the start. Murtasim never wanted me nor was he in my plans.

S : And how do you know that ? What he wanted or how do you know about what he wants or what he thinks about?

M : I grew up with him. I know him very well...more than anyone else.

S : Told you....same condition.

M : Now I can see it...House and parents problem.

S : still in contact with that guy. She is still talking with him and I don't understand why.

M : Still talks with haya. And I hate it ..hate it soo much.

S : Fights with me. Like all the time fighting with me never understanding me.

M : All the time. He doesn't understand some of my points...and that cousin of his..... irritating.

S : Blames me for everything....even for the mistakes which she did.

M : same here.

S: Lost my dad. I miss him soo much.

M : Me too. I am so sorry to hear about your father.

S : Mee too. You went to visit him for the last time?

M : Got the news very late. That's another pain that's going to stay in my mind forever.

S : our lives are different but the same in so many ways.

M : yes but I think your doing better . You take good decisions...know how to love...and a good guy. She is so lucky to have a guy like you.

S : You have selfrespect, help others, don't tolerate injustice....youre awesome better than haya.

M : Thanks....but my recent activity must have hurted murtasim more. He will not take me back.

S : oh! he will...just give him some time. He is too much stressed...just give him some time. On other hand I don't know what I will do about Areeb.

M : Just be murtasim when that man tries to take your wife to show him who is the boss.

S : like how?

M : Break his neck...done.

S : well, I can see why you are perfect for that guy. You need to be little like me....if you want murtasim.

M : I see....will try. And you need to be like me if you need your girl. Not infront of her but her ex and see the magic.

S : If nothing works we can just run away together.

M : Murtasim will kill you...when it comes to me....he becomes uncontrollable.

S : Than stop running away from him. Just be with him.

M : And you stop feeling sorry for yourself and fight for your love.

S : we should meet often.

M : Yeah! we should.....this was fun. But I think I have to go now.

S : Even I have to go but See you on wed and Thrus day.

M : yep! see you. Have a very good life. May you get lots of love. You deserve it.

S : you deserve love too. Just know how to embrace love with open arms. Good Bye.

M : Good bye.

And they went on their separate ways. On the journey that we all are too aware about. For next chapter any suggestions?

Should I write part 3 of Murtasim × Reader where he remembers about the night ? Feel free to suggest.