2. Murtasim × Reader ( Part 2 )

" Dont hide from me.....I want you. " he said and held your hands above your head...that first skin to skin touch made you both moan...that first intimate touch filled your heart with a weird sensation.

It feels good as he slowly kisses you on your body. With every kiss you feel a spark going in your body. It feels good to be touched liked that , to be worshipped like that. You can feel desire he has for you.

You know it's your first and last time with him. This night will never come back in your life. And you can't mention about it in future. So you want to let lose yourself and fulfill all your fantasies.

After giving you kisses he cupped your boobs in his hand . It was something new for you , he circled my nipple with his fingers , you nipples grew hard under his touch. His touch is soft and gentle.

He rolled your nipples between his fingers. Slowly pinching the edges of your nipple sending pleasure pain waves in your body.

He he got down and took your nipple in his mouth. You can't believe that's actually happening. His tongue licked your nipples and than bit it a little. Than he left the first one and started sucking the other one while grinding the other one with his hand.

As you both explore each other with your hungry hands. You finally took control, pinning him down you gave him kisses on his body. He seems to enjoy them with closed eyes. It such a good feeling when someone crumbles at your slightest touch. Craving for more.

But since you're not that experienced in that matter he has to take control. He again pulled you under him . You hairs fell on your face like crazy. He slowly removed them from your face and kissed your nose.

" I hope you don't have any work tomorrow cause I am not going to let you sleep tonight. " Said murtasim , his eyes were on you , they were shining with desires.

You do have a presentation but at this moment nothing matters to you anymore. Nothing other than the fact that your childhood love is in your embrace. And he is burning for you like you burn for him.

He once again started kissing your body and slowly went down kissing your navel. A shiver went through your body as he kissed your navel and slowly creased your stomach with his fingers. Your body is moving on its own. You don't have any control over it.

His hand went between your legs, to your most sensitive part... you moaned crazy . His fingers playing magic on your special part. No one ever touched you there and it's a very new sensation for you. You came very hard. He climbed back up and kissed your lips again.

" Now I will show you something else. Something you will enjoy. " he said and got down. You were confused about what he is doing. But you suddenly felt a warm sensation in your vagina.

You saw him licking your private part. You couldn't hold in your moans and started moaning very loudly. As he kept licking you , you kept taking his name while pulling his hairs. And finally you came. He got up and smiled at you.

" I love you so much baby ...and I will make sure that you know it. You make me crazy. Can you feel it ? " he asked. As he lay on you , You could feel his bulge and you know what he means ..it's so hard. You feel shy as you feel it press on you.

You're little worried since it's your first time but you're sure he is going to take care of you and he is the last person to hurt you. So you're not worried about it at all.

" It may hurt a little...." he said and slowly he entered you . You felt a sharp pain ...for a few seconds. He didn't move for a few seconds letting you get used to it.

He than slowly started moving. It was very painful process at first but as slowly he kept thrusting you also started to have pleasure. You encircled him with your legs and encouraged him to push harder.

Murtasim slowly increased pace and the pain dulled down. Slowly it became better and better. He kept thrusting like crazy and after sometime you both came. He came inside you but you're not worried about anything else. For the first time you are at peace.

That night you did it more than once and also in the bathroom and in your rooms floor. After which you ended up sleeping together in the floor with a light sheet above you. He held you in his arms as he was sleeping.

You woke up early in the morning. As the morning light was creeping in your room you looked at the peacefully sleeping person next to you who can have a tantrum after getting up and finding you sleeping in his arms naked.

But morning lights is making him look more godly and beautiful. You gave him a little kiss in his lips . " I love you but I can't say it to you. I don't know what future holds for us. But today I am happy. " You said as he is sleeping.

You did hold him tightly and spend some more time with him. Than you got up and changed into some other clothes. It's hard to walk since you're sore down their.

You helped him wear his pants without waking him up. Than went to cook breakfast for him. After that you came and woke him up. He woke up in daze not understanding anything.

" Good morning

" Good morning...you crashed in here last night. " You explained to him and he nodded. He really forgot everything and you didn't want to remind him about anything.

" We....we didn't do anything right? " he asked even when he was leaving. And with a smile you said " No ". He nodded and left. You can feel warm tears in your cheeks. He really gave you memories than he doesn't remember and you live every moment thinking about it.

It was a good closer for you. For one day you had him all for yourself. And you will not trade it for anything.

Author note:

Hope you like this chapter. I am still trying to write adult scenes. So hope you like it. Picture taken from Google.