1. Murtasim × Reader ( Part 1)

It has been a long day and your new job is very tiring. Since you have a presentation the next day...you planned to stay up all night and make it.

After working for like three hours you're finally done with your work. So you planned to call it a day. As you changed into your favourite light blue nightgown to sleep...you heard a knock.

' Who can it be at such late hours. ' You thought and walked towards the door. Through the keyhole...you saw your friend Murtasim is standing in your door....barely holding himself straight.

Without wasting any time you let him in. He struggled to walk straight....a strong smell of alcohol coming from him. You helped him inside and made him on your dining table chair and poured him a glass of water.

" I am hungry..." he said. " You know you cant turn up here every time you're hungry...this is not a resturant. " You warned him but still you made him a sandwich.

" Why do you drink so much? you know you cannot handle that much liquor...then why? " you asked him all worried. " She doubted me again....called me names...hurt my feelings again. " he said in a very sad tone.

" What happened? " you asked him and he slowly said how meerab has seen him with haya and misunderstood them. His eyes are teary...his voice shaking from emotions.

" Isn't it exciting? she is possessive about you...you should be celebrating not lamenting here. She doesn't want to share you with anyone ...." you said trying to lift up his broken mood.

" But she doesn't trust me....she thinks I can Cheat on her.....she hates me for that. And I can't live with the fact that she hates me. " he said breaking down completely.

" Kya sirf nafrat ka kaabil hu main....( Do I only deserve hate ? ) " he asked looking towards you holding your hands " koi pyaar kiu nahi karta...( Why does no one love me ? ) " his cries breaking your heart but you're holding it together.

" Of course not...youre made for love and I can garenty you that. Sirf pyaar ke liya hu tum murtasim( you're made just for love ) ....and soon she will also love you. " You comforted him.

" I loved her with my everything...I gave her my whole heart. I tried to make her special...to make her feel loved, to feel special, to feel wanted....and what she did? " he paused to take a break to form his next sentence....your eyes tearing up for him.

" She made me feel droken, unwanted, someone to be scared of, someone whom everyone should hate.....she made me villain in my own eyes. " He said striking the glass table with his hand...hurting himself.

You pulled him away from that table and made him sit in your bed....than you checked his plams to see if he got hurt. He watched you as you treated his hand with care...treating it like the most precious thing in the world.

" Can I ask for something? will you agree? " he asked in a whisper. " Murtasim...you're my school friend...we are best friends from childhood. Since when do you need my permission to ask something? Go ahead. " You said after checking with satisfaction that his hand is not badly hurt...just a few scratches. Which you carefully bandaged for him.

" Will you love me? " he asked and you almost dropped his hand that you were holding. He lied down in your lap. Your open hairs covering his head....covering his eyes from the bedside lamp like a curtain.

" Of course I love you as a friend.youre my best friend. " You said suddenly as if you decoded his words. His fingers play with you long strands of hairs...you feel a tingling sensation all over your body but you consoled it.

" No...no not that friendly love. I want you to love me...like a lover. I want to feel loved, I want to feel wanted, make me feel what it is like to be loved by someone who wants you dearly.....just love me so that I can forget the world.