Chapter 8

KINZA

" You need to tell me what's wrong Kinza " I blinked my eyes at my best friend. Ayesha who was sitting in front of me taking sip of her orange juice. I just realized I was not here all this time. " What wrong? " I asked confused, she sighed lightly. This girl is really beautiful with her eyes to her everything. I can understand why Ahad Malik Keeps her like a queen.

" What's wrong with you, why you disappear all the time. Why do you have those finger marks on your neck? " She asked as I gulped the memories of Nouman applying the cream came running into my mind. Ayesha leaned in and hold my hands in her warm and soft ones.

" If someone is doing this with you, just give me a sign, I promise that person will not see the next morning sun " She said very seriously as a smiled spread on my lips. Ayesha is my family, she is actually more than family. I love her so much and she knows it.

" It's nothing Ayesha, Seriously.. You see I'm a Phycologist and it's normal in my field of work. Don't worry sweetheart " I smiled at her as she rolled her eyes.

" Why did you even choose that field? " She asked as I raised my eye brows at her narrowing my eyes.

" Same question doctor Ayesha Why did you choose a field where you have to witness blood and Allah knows what on daily basis. I'm happy where I am away from all the damn organs " She narrowed her eyes on me

" Ouch I didn't raise you to quickly throw an answer at me . Such a bad girl " She said shaking her head as a real mother. Seriously this girl.

" Hey... Ayesha " I called out as she nodding telling me to continue. I cleared my throat.

" So what does it mean when someone who don't care if other person dies or live... Take care of your buries with softness " She raised one eye brow at me . Oh shit

" Knew it!! You are seeing someone, Who is he? Where is he? Is he handsome? What-- "

I quickly cut her off

" Calm down girl, and no I'm not seeing someone. It's just I want to know, I read it somewhere " I said clearing my throat. She smiled teasingly but still replied.

" Okay so this means that, the person deeply care about you. They show it with actions more than words " Ayesha Said and suddenly my heart skipped something like a beat .

I stare at her for a moment, before shaking my head. " No, I don't think so. That person could be pretending " I said as Ayesha stared at me before smiling softly.

" You won't know until you try " She said with a smile and her eyes telling something.

»»————>

You won't know until you try

I took a deep breathe closing my eyes tightly .

No this is not happening, not even a bit. I can't even think about it. This is horrible. He is not what I need.

I pushed my palm onto my eyes taking a deep breathe. My mind is playing games with me , but he told me to stay away from him when he is dangerous for me. He told me to apply cream everyday. If he hated me, he would have just left me to myself, but he didn't.