Chapter 1

KINZA

" Doctor  are you okay! " Sara rushed to me as she saw blood dripping down my arm. In front of me was a man in a patient's dress and he was holding the knife. All the staff was gathering around us trying to stop him. He wanted to meet his family, he begged and cried and then he finally decided to fight but the thing is he is fighting for the family who don't even want to see him. They are scared of him and feel disgusted by him. Just because he is a little different. They decided to judge him.

Just like me

" Yes I'm fine, please hand me the injection " I said, caring less about the blood that is now covering my dress. If anything, it's looking beautiful there . Sara stares at me but then she rushes and hands me the injection. I smiled towards her scared face. Then I looked at the man who was still holding the knife.

" Fine, I got it sir and I am going to drive you to your family " I said with my soft voice with a smile. He stared at me, gulping hard. Then he shook his head.

" N-no no you will send me to... To that room again " He said I smiled because I knew he was slowly lowering his guards. " No one will send you to that room. I will take you away from here. Believe me I did that " I said his eyes softened. " Please put the knife down "

He slowly started to put the knife down. I walk slowly towards him. With a smile that is what humans love right. Too many smiles.

" That's right you are a good person " I said when I reached near him enough to inject him. Quickly I injected him. He looked at me with sadness and anger so much anger but then he fainted. I hold him to me and sign the nurse to take him towards his bed.

As soon as the nurse took the man away the people went back to their work as well. I turned to walk into my room when Sara stopped me. " Kinza, are you not seeing that you are bleeding like hell? Let's go. I will treat this. " I stare at her and then smile .

" I am a doctor student as well. I know how to treat these wounds so please go and rest so I can handle " She didn't want to leave but now she was forced to leave .

As soon as I close the door behind me, I sigh and then I walk towards the mirror looking at the mess of blood. Beautiful. I smiled at myself. I pressed the wound a little and a hiss escaped my mouth but I smiled even wider.

No I don't like hurting myself but I like the thrill it gives. I live for thrills. And pain is a type of thrill. That's why I choose this field, because it gives me a thrill all the time. I live with people who are like me. And people call people like me mental.

I just kind of hide it better, that's why I am not called mental. We are not. In my opinion we are just different. We love unique things unlike normal people. I don't run from my fear. I run behind fear .

My parents knew this, they knew I'm different. They knew the moment I killed a snake and I was laughing looking at the blood. They were terrified by me . So I decided to hide this. I blend into people so well that I sometimes can't even understand who I really am.

I shook my head and treated my wound . I don't want to but then people will start to overreact and I'm really not in the mood of standing their shit . After treating my wound I walked out of the hospital. For air. There's a park in front of the hospital and I always go there . I wear my headphones and turn on music.

I smiled Appearing normal as I nod my head at each person passing. They smiled and returned the smile. By the way the sky is so beautiful today. I turn on my phone and open my Instagram. There Ayesha posted her picture with her husband sleeping. She is my best friend and the only human I can tolerate now. She is in an arranged marriage or more like forced one but turns out that man is not bad. Ahad Malik is bad for the world but to her he is the most best person.