Chapter 2

NOUMAN

I look at my reflection in the mirror, glaring back at me. There was not just me but many others too. Inside me. Taking over me. Slowly killing me. I look away looking at the huge party in front of me. A mask party.

Everyone was dressed in their best attire with those masks. No one knows who is Who. Expect of me. I don't like these types of parties, if anything I hate humans . But today it's important. Really important .

" Sir, we are keeping our eyes on everyone, but I don't think he is here " Sia's said as I can hear her through my microphone. I nodded my head looking down at everyone.

" He or she will be here today , to wipe the blood their parents spread. Just look for anything abnormal. " Sia nodded from the other side.

My father used to tell me to show you power not by your money or rank but by your confidence. The aura by which people bow to you on their own. I am what exactly he meant.

I'm the power. And I will destroy anyone in my way . Let's start with the person whose fucking parents killed my parents so mercilessly that I could not even find their bodies.

My eyes snapped towards a figure slowly slipping through the door, and going to the place where I set the trap . Looks like the the snake it here.

I sign towards the main gate. As my team nodded and I followed behind the figure. Oh to welcome her here of course. She slips into women bathroom looking around. She is wearing a red dress and a red mask . I smirk and entered the bathroom behind her. She was looking at herself into the mirror. Still wearing the mask. I frown when she pulled out a injection from her bag with her shaky hands and she inject herself. I stand there in the corner just looking at her. She took a deep breathe.

Just when she was about to look at me I strike towards her and pin her with the wall behind her. Holding her by the throat. She was not scared rather her pupils grow to a shining point. I was close to her, her spicy scent was what I was breathing rightnow .

" What are you doing here " I asked, she stayed silent. I tightened my grip on her throat . My black eyes were looking in her brown eyes. She gulp or one or two time probably catching breathe.

" This is the... Women restroom " She cough a little but stands still there.

" But there's women restroom in the side of main Hall too. Why did you come here. Inside the mansion side. " My voice was haunting dark. She stayed silent again.

" Loose the grip or esle I will die idiot . " She said her face getting red and a little bit blue. I loose the grip a little she took a deep breath. And then glare in my eyes.

" Your hand is so cruel. I swear and by the way is this how you say a Thank - You " She said huffing . I just state at her and I backed away. " Thank you and for what? " I ask folding my arms over my chest. She shook her head throwing her hands up in the air before removing her mask.

Her eyes were now more visible to me beautiful . Her lips looking soft and pink. She didn't wore the red lipstick . Her skin was white but a little bit of wheat type of color.

It was her....

The park woman

" You forgot me this soon I saved you just about one week ago. You should be thanking me " She also fold her arms over her chest.