Chapter 30

Authors POV- 

In the morning. It was Chaos in Malhotra Rent house. Yup Rent because they wanted only for few weeks for there business deal. Nikhil and Samarth were standing there waiting for Aditi. 

"Aditi where are you right now we have a flight. Come fast beta." Nikhil said to Aditi who was struggling bringing her luggage down on the floors. 

Samarth was standing beside his father using his phone not even interested to help Aditi. 

"Wait. Why are your eyes swelled up." Nikhil asked when Aditi finally came on the floor. "Nothing I just did not had proper sleep last night." Aditi said giving fake smile to him and walking towards the direction of the car. 

Samarth felt wired. She never behaved liked this. Every single day even if she is happy, sad or in anger she would always greet him and his father but she didn't did that. 

He ignored the feeling and made his way towards there taxi which was waiting outside. 

......................

"MR Kapoor!" Nikhil said seeing Aditya standing there. He was talking on his phone showing his expensive watch to everyone. He was wearing professional attire with his classy goggle. He looked towards them and only waved towards Nikhil who rushed towards his direction and continued talking with someone. 

Samarth in his life never felt this humiliated. He ignored them which was making him feel worthless. His urge to punch that bastard face was increasing day by day.  Suddenly someone bumped into him and was about to fall down but Samarth catches that person. The person was non other than Riya. 

She was looking like an angel walking down from heaven. She did not have fair skin tone as them yet she was looking so gorgeous. Samarth pulled her more close to himself and her breathing became faster. 

She was wearing -

She was so soft just like plushie and her waist was

She was so soft just like plushie and her waist was ..... Her eyes were closed maybe due to fear. She opened her almond eyes and damn he felt like he was the most lucky man ever. She blinked her eyes and stared at him. 

He grabbed her waist tightly and sniffed her hair. He closed his eyes but his moment got ruined when he felt someone pushed him. Aditya whose eyes were bloodshot red from anger grabbed Riya arms and pulled her close to him. 

Samarth felt jealous. He was envying Aditya for having such a women. First time in his life he felt this much jealous and anger. 

"That's enough of you being around men Riya." Aditya said and placed his hand near her hips pulling him more close to him. Riya was about to argue back but she did not wanted to create a chaos in public place. She shut her mouth like a good girl. 

 Samarth clenched his fist and glared at Aditya but Aditya glare shook him to core. His eyes were indicating to stay away from His girl. 

Suddenly there was an announcement making all three of them came back to reality. Nikhil and Aditi came towards there direction.