Chapter 5

I LOVE YOU ALL STAY SAFE ALWAYS 🩷🩷🩷

(This is Ceccilliah's backstory, y'all this is boring.)

Like any other day,she went to school a bored expression on her face as she stepped inside the school's gate the boredom noticeable on her face right now,as she goes to her classroom.Looking at the other students faces some happy,some bored,some tired and some sleepy,she hears some of the students conversations saying how they aced their tests,or asking their classmates some stuff and some gushing about their crush right now.

She went inside her classroom, meeting her classmates eyes as she went to her seat which was near the window.She couldn't deny that it was a nice spot since she can look outside whenever she's bored, although it's also annoying since she's getting directed by the sunlight.

She faces the seat next to her,the one that belonged to her best friend,Antoinette.She immediately engaged in a conversation how her day is practically ruined already, school starts at 6:00 in the morning and it was a nuisance to her since she stays up late so she ends up only getting 3-4 hours of sleep.

Tiredness and sleepiness plastered on her face,and also a slight frown on her face.It immediately changed once Antonette chuckled,her best friend's laughs,giggles or chuckles seems to lighten her mood a bit as she slightly smiled before her eyes drop down her desk.(Y'all not literally just making sure y'know.)

Antonette looked at her before ruffling her hair "Cheer up." Antonette said with a smile.The bell rang as the teacher entered the classroom,the students immediately stood up to greet the teacher.

Thanks a lot again I noticed that this story is at #35 on the Trainee tag and I'm so grateful and kind of shocked since my story is not that popular,I haven't checked right now and I'm not sure if the ranking go down but still<3 Sorry for not posting a while I'm currently busy with games and tend to forget to post kind of leaving you guys on a cliffhanger.You know I actually applied for the JYP online audition please wish me luck they have reviewed my application and it was a success although I'm still waiting for their reply when is my Zoom meeting 2 days more and it'll be 2 weeks since I got a reply from them,I think I've putted too much on this anyways words used or spent??? is 422.