Chapter 1

Hi! I'm Rea like I explained Ceccilliah is just heavily inspired by Jang Wonyoung , Actually this is my first story please support me. <3

Character name: Ceccilliah Wang
Birth name:Chun-Li Wang
Nationality: Japanese/Chinese
Age:18-19
Special Feature:Mole near right eye
Gender: Female
Height:5'8
What she looks like?:Long Brunette Wavy hair,V-shaped Jawline,Pale skin,Doe eyes,Heart shaped lips

She looked at the judges, smiling at them as she sang doing a high note that'll surely impress them but it took a turn as her voice suddenly cracked, seeing the judges slightly narrowed eyes before going back to the noncholant expressions.

As the song ended,she smiled again doing a slight bow before getting off the stage,Damnit,she said to herself slightly unimpressed with herself looking back at the stage where an another girl was singing,her voice nice and average but to her (Ceccilliah),the other girl's voice was better But it's just practice no need to worry,she said to herself.

TIMESKIP

She placed her bags at her bed, looking outside the large window a smile plastered on her face she looked back at the two other girls who will be staying with her, the names Ahn-Juni and Hayami on their tags placed in their jackets.The girl named Ahn-Juni gave her a small pink crocheted mushroom keychain."Thank you.." she shyly said, Ahn-Juni just smiled at her before turning to Hayami to give her one too.

As the skies slowly darkened,she can't help but feel slight sadness being away from your family and friends was hard,but it's all worth it once she became a Kpop idol.Since she was still full of energy she couldn't sleep,so she had a chat with Hayami since Ahn-Juni was already asleep finding out that Hayami was Japanese and is older than her by a year,Hayami was warm and mature like a sister that she wanted but sadly she was just an only child.

When Hayami finally fell asleep,she was left awake and staring at the ceiling the sudden feeling of crying surged into her,not knowing if it was tears of joy or tears of sadness.

380 words only sorry I didn't have enough motivation for this.