Chapter 4

ILYSM THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO ALL OF YOU🩷🩷🩷🩷

While she was watching some Kpop edits(Yes, Ceccilliah is also a Kpop stan<3) She hears the door opening revealing a sweaty Hayami.Hayami practiced earlier and just came back,Hayami went to the bathroom and went to shower while she still focused on her tablet.

She was eating at the cafeteria alone when someone approached her and it was an another trainee named Ra-ae,Ra-ae had this beautiful red long locks that reached her waist she smiled at Ra-ae making some space for her she decided to have a chat and also of course befriending her.Ra-ae was really nice and older than her and also finding out that Ra-ae was just 5 rooms away so it was easy to go to her any time whenever she's free after practice.

When she came back to their room,she saw Hayami sleeping her back facing the ceiling (Yes ceiling not the wall) She smiled before sitting down on her bed also laying down after a long day she also needed to sleep after all.

So...ThAnKs <3 (: why didn't I add Juni well because,I didn't want to (not that I hate her or something mkay?) I appreciate for the people who read my story especially to the first person who read my story<3 I thought that it wouldn't get recognition from others anyways I used 246 word.