Nagotiation

I suddenly remembered: "I wasn't there alone. I left my daughter in the heeler house, I have to go back for her!"

I came back to Bandit's house to make amend with him and that we won't be enemies, we need to be friends..."

I slowly walked to Bandit house, I was really afraid of him, what if he will shoot at me or he will scream at me???

I saw the Heeler's house

I walked slowly, the door was open... I entered the house and it was empty.

I said: 'anyone is there?"

nobody answered...

I wondered the living then I heard a sound of two girls giggling, I saw that my daughter(Chloe) is playing with Bluey:

My daughter told me: "dad look! I play with Bluey! she is such a good friend..."

I answered awkwardly: "T-hat is wonderful! have fun..."

My daughter and Bluey jumped on rope, suddenly I saw Chili again. She screamed at me: "

"Get out of here you criminal!!! because of you my husband is in hospital! You better get away or I will pummel you!"

I was very afraid and shocked, I answered: "b-b-but h-h he started to attack..."

Chili interuppted me and yelled at me: "Get out!!!"

Than Bluey interfered: "Please don't get him out, his daughter is a good friend of mine."

Chilli said to me: "Stay here, you need to meet Bandit and you will settle this nice and peacefully!"

To be continued...