The Blind Vigilante!! Kenshi no Oni!

3rd POV (Plays Fire and Ice Mortal Kombat 11 OST)

Many people have been cheering for heroes to save them in villain crisis, but then out of nowhere, a rumor has been circulating about a mysterious vigilante who was killing the villains and by using his quirk and a katana at that. This news did not sit well with the pros including All Might, but it also didn't sit well with Bakugō who was once caught by the Sludge Villain only to be saved by Midoriya and All Might. It was an embarrassment to his pride and ego, but then he heard the girls talk about him and then talked about the vigilante who was now called the Kenshi no Oni.

Girl 1: Have you heard about the blonde boy?

Girl 2: And he was saved by All Might at that.

Girl 3: Look! There he is!

Katsuki Bakugō: [Growls] [Yells] WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EXTRAS LOOKING AT!?!?

Girls: [Squeals]

Katsuki Bakugō: [Grumbles]

Girl 4: Hey, listen to this! Vigilante Kenshi no Oni has killed another villain after said villain was about to rape a woman in the alley!

Katsuki Bakugō Thinking: 'Who the hell does this vigilante piece of crap think he is!? He really must have a weak ass quirk to use his dumb ass Katana to kill those cannon fodders. No matter, I'll be the next number one hero and surpass All Might!'

-Back in the alley of Musutafu-

Woman: [Screams] Oh god! Please let me go! I won't impede in any way of alerting the heroes. Just take my money and I'll be gone from-

Thug 4: Shut up, bitch! You're staying here with us and we're gonna have fun with you.

Leader: You heard them. You are our baby maker for us and we are going to enjoy screwing around with you every chance we get.

????: I highly doubt that, scum.

Thugs: [Gasps] No... It's...

Woman: Kenshi no Oni...

There he was, wearing a samurai armor, with Sentō in his hand, and a demon mask on his bottom face.