𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘤

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

                                  𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘤

                         𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘤

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡, as the two of them skipped in front of the group

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡, as the two of them skipped in front of the group. both of them giggling as they did so. they wanted to get to the next ride knowing they would be waiting for a while in line.

the other teenagers behind them walking calmly as they had arrived at their next ride. the haunted mansion at disneyland theme parks. the two girls rushed into line as the others followed. they had a 45 minute wait. which seemed like a long time.

it most definitely was. but it would be worth it to feel the thrill that it gave them.

jamison adjusted the mickey ears that sat on top of her head as she talked to leah about what ever popped into her head. leah adding into the conversation here and there. aryan soon joining in as he placed a arm around jamison's shoulder causing the girl to smile up at him as they continued to talk.

it was in a friendly manner obviously but everyone around walker could see he didn't see it that way. and he didn't know why he looked at them so weirdly. it just made him feel some type of way and he hated that his arm was around 𝘩𝘪𝘴 girl. he didn't own her and that's not what he's trying to get at but he shouldn't be touching her.

even if it was a little.

dior took note of this as she looked at the boy who had broken away from their conversation. but charlie obviously didn't notice as he kept talking. over and over again. the kid never stopping causing emilia to hit his arm pulling the two into a argument. so much going on at once.

" you okay " dior asked walker ad the boy finally snapped out of the trance it was put in looking at dior to answer her.

" yeah why wouldn't i be " he asked her rudely. " omg your jelouse " dior said towards the boy. he had no girl how she had gotten to that crazy statement.

" of what exactly " he asked her. she was able to be quick with her response back. " your jealous of aryan and jamison " dior said her lips curving into a smile as she spoke.

" will you not i'm not jelouse, me and jamie are only friends are we not " he asked her.

" yeah sure" dior insinuated.

walker only rolled his eyes at the girl as he pushed himself into the conversation happening between leah, jamison, aryan, and now himself.

dior only looking at the boy as he did so. she was having a hard time trying to belive he wasn't.

twenty more minutes had passed by and they were near the front of the line. they had only been in line for thirty or so minutes by now. conversations and heads up speeding up time.

by this time aryans arm had not been around jamison but now walkers arm was around her. the girl leaning in close to him as she watched charlie and leah argue about the stance around winnie the pooh and his depression. a very odd conversation to be having in line of a kids ride where their were kids around them yet they just enjoyed hearing leah obviously win. but charlie also never gave up having complete determination.

the duo not even noticing the camera that took a picture of them being together. they were to caught up in their friends.

maybe they shouldn't have been.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 !
i'm listening to music right now.