𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲, 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

                         𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐲, as she waited for her food to come out

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐲, as she waited for her food to come out. her mother sitting right across from her right next to walkers mother as well. the two grown adults engaged into a conversation while walker contuined to talk nonsense into jamison ears. the girl only nodding along as she heard him speak.

the brunette finally pulled away from her straw as she looked at walker and tried to lock into what he was saying. she let out a smile towards him as she finally saw the food come out for them.

she had ordered chicken tenders. yes it was basic but that's the only thing she could fully trust to be good on the menu. while walker and the two adults had ordered burgers.

the waiter put down their food before walking away. walker only scooting closer towards the girl. no space being left between them. he always wanted to be close to the girl but lately he has been getting toucher. always wanting to be next to her, or if not their arms touching at all times. it was slightly weird but also making it harder for jamison to avoid her feelings altogether for the blonde boy.

she felt him nudge her as she looked over at him. the adults once again falling into conversation and ignoring the two kids in front of them.

" hey you okay " he asked her. jamison only nodded her head before dipping her french fry in ketchup.

walker nodded back at her in response before opening his mouth to welcome the fry to it. the brunette girl only rolled her eyes before putting the french fry into the boys mouth.  a disgusted look being shown on the girls face as the boy almost bit her fingerprint off.

𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲, 𝘢𝘭𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘺𝘯𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 409 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞, milkshakes warm my heart !
𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝:///

𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞, woah okay
⤷ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞, k

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐥, pretty pretty girl
⤷ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞, i know.

𝐝𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧, woah okay, forget about walker now
⤷ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞, not dating ! but okay !

𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐬, that milkshake looks SO good
⤷ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞, it was trust

𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐡𝐣𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬, face card NEVER and i mean NEVER declines
⤷ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞, it most definitely does

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐥, where is this place at ?
⤷ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞, 1812 Biatch Street

𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐲𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞, more of a vanilla type of girl
⤷ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞, i'm more of a i don't care kinda girl as well !

𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐣𝐚𝐲𝐝𝐞, this seems photoshopped
⤷ 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞, k

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 !
short chapter but felt the desire to update so
here is this