𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞; 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

                𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘴𝘦

𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘤𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 !

the blonde sat in front of his phone as he fiddled with the lego pieces in front of him as he started to build something.

he looked at his phone as more and more people got on. a huge amount of comments popping up now. as he scanned them.

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, so who's jamison

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, I LOVE YOU

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, can i get a hi ?

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭, WHOS JAMISON WALKER

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, please don't tell me your dating anyone

and so forth. he playfully rolled his eyes as more came in. he admits he shouldn't have said jamison's name but he didn't think his fans and followers would act this way. there was no reason for it.

" hi guys " the blonde finally spoke. a smile breaking out on his face. he tired to avoid the jamison comments as much as possible but it got harder and harder as he read comments out loud and responded to them.

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, HI WALKER I LOVE YOU ❤️❤️❤️

" hi, i love you to " he said a smile still on his face.

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, what are you doing right now ?

" well besides being live i'm building lego's, look " he said before flipping his camera around and showing what he was building. what he didn't say is that he would be giving it to jamison later as a form of apology.

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, walker stop avoiding it

𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭, UMMM WALKER WE DESERVE TO KNOW WHO JAMISON IS

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, girlfriend reveal !

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, jamison reveal is needed.....

" well you guys don't deserve to know who she is at all. so i would stop saying that " he said as he snapped a piece of the lego in place before looking back at his phone.

" also she's not my girlfriend, she's my bestfriend " he said trying to be as nice as possible and not sound rude in anyway.

" and lastly you don't need a jamison reveal and your not getting it until she tells me i can or she does it in her own time " he told them with a smile.

he was trying to stay calm.

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, walker come on now

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, she's probably ugly

𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐫, ugly friend ugly life

as he read those comments he felt some type of anger bottle of inside of it. they weren't true. but he stayed calm.

" jamie is one of the prettiest girls i have seen in my life, and true fully i don't think you can do any better " his manger was going to kill him for saying that.

" and lastly i don't know why you guys care so much" he said. he didn't know why they were being so rude

he read a few more comments before growing annoyed and ending the live. not realizing that he had made things ten times worse.

for not just jamison now, but him.

𝐜 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 !
currently listening to
tummy hurts ( feat. coco jones ) remix by reneé rapp
for like the eighty something time today. cause
hold