Chapter 10......I think I messed up

Another chapter for y'all ❤️ 😉😜.... I think Faye messed up...
POV(FAYE),

A flashlight shone from afar and Nathan let go of me immediately, things got really awkward, "uhmm....Faye....I have to tell you something..." Nathan said and I swallowed, "me too.." I said and he looked stressed, "I think you should go first..." "No you do it..." I said and he rubbed his palm on his short.

"I...." "Faye!!!!" I heard aunt Jane's call, "Faye!!!" I heard Coral's voice too and I could spot them from afar flashing their flashlights at us, "Nathan I think..." I was about to say but Nathan wasn't there anymore, where the hell did he go just now?

"Are you okay?" Aunt Jane asked, checking if I'm fine as she hugged me tightly, coran joined ina and I could feel a hug at my waist too, 'Kate😂'.

"Let's go home honey." Aunt Jane said and smiled brightly.
***
"Here!" Coral said giving me a cup of hot coffee after wrapping me up in a blanket, this felt warm and relaxing after staying in the cold for too much, "do you feel warm?" Coral asked and I could tell she had a million questions for me.

"I'm fine..." I said and dropped the cup of coffee on the small table beside the bed, "I'm sorry," Coral said out of the blue and I never really expected that from her, "me too," I said and she looked away.

"But that doesn't mean I can let you have Nathan... He's mine, and mine only, things were great, before you came....and ruined it all!" Coral said almost yelling and I could see the tears hiding at the corner of her eyes, she really loves him, but that doesn't matter, 😏 he's mine now, we kissed, this time he kissed me, say bye bye to ever having him.

"Coral!" Aunt Jane called from the living room and Coral ran out, I yawned loudly and dozed off on the spot.
***
I opened my eyes smiling foolishly as the thought of last night drowned me, I sat up and stretched my body, with a loud yawn.

I got dressed and headed to the dining, Coral was the only one at the table, "where's aunt and the kids?" I asked and Coral smiled brightly, "they're out for two days, they won't be back till Tuesday!" Coral exclaimed still smiling.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked and it was pretty wierd she's so excited about her family's absence, "why do you think I'm happy? Obviously it's because those two annoying maggots are gone and mum won't be home to nag us if we stay out late.." Coral said and I faked a smile, maggots? What a word.

"So we're having cereals for breakfast?" I asked pointing at the bowl of cereal she kept stuffing her mouth with, "yeah, you know I can't cook, and mom said to order takeouts, but to be honest, I have to save up to buy a car at The end of the year, so I'm having the two maggots cereals," Coral said And I Shaked my head, a big pity for my self(I also can't cook).

I took a seat and was about to pour myself a packet of cereal when we heard the doorbell, Coral sprang up like she was expecting someone and I tailed behind like a puppy.

She opened the door and Christian was standing there in an apron holding up a cooking spoon, "Good morning guys!" Christian greeted and Coral ran back into the house, she fixed her make-up slightly and came running back.

"Oh hi! Christian, what brings you to our house this morning?" Coral asked and Christian smiled brightly, "I saw Mrs Jane go out a while ago, so i was hoping you could join us for dinner," Christian said and I blushed with the hope of seeing Nathan so early in the morning.

"Yeah, we would appreciate that," Coral said pulling me out abandoning her cereal, we followed Christian to their apartment and the house was very nice just like Coral described.

It was very large in size twice the size of Coral's large living room, almost everything in it was white, the large tv was probably the same size with mine.

Nathan came downstairs and looked surprised, he wore a frown, "what are they doing here?" Nathan asked rudely and Christian smiled, "I invited them for breakfast, it's so boring eating breakfast alone don't you think?" Christian said and funny how Nathan could say that to our faces.

I kept grinning trying to make eye contact with Nathan but he kept ignoring me as he walked to the dining, we settled down and I took a seat beside Nathan, he stood up immediately and sat beside Christian with Coral at the other side, what is going on?🤨

We had a silent breakfast and Coral talked all through attempting to feed Nathan, I slammed my hands on the table and they all looked at me with suprise, "what's wrong Faye?" Christian asked and I faked a smile, "I think I might have to use the toilet, where is the toilet?" I lied and Christian smirked.

"Upstairs," Christian said and i slowly walked upstairs, the hallway was large and majestic, the room doors had names, "Nathan" "Christian" , funny, I was about to go to to the door that had toilet written on it when my foolish mind led me into Nathan's room.

It was very large in size, thrice the size of my room, is everything in this house meant to be oversized? He had a full wall covered with books, oh so he's a book person?.

His bed was gigantic and his whole room was white, including the bed spread, a guitar hanging on the wall, a drum set? So he can drum?🥁?, a sketch chair and a stand with an unfinished painting, I couldn't tell what he was trying to paint though..., he had a small bed🛏️ table and there was only one book on it.

I walked to the table and...., "Journal" was written boldly on it, I shouldn't invade his privacy right? Or maybe I can take a look? Isn't that illegal? Should I just take a look at it?.

I opened the book slightly, taking a small peep, "what are you doing in my room?" I heard Nathan's voice and I froze.