Epilogue

10 years later

Shreya was in the kitchen preparing milk for the Yaduvanshi children when she felt a pair of hands sliding over her waist.

"Not now Abhi. I have to prepare milk for all 5 of them." She said trying to push him "Meeru Bhabhi and Nitya must be coming ,also, I don't want you to embarrass me in front of them."

"But what about my morning kiss." Abhi pouted.

Shreya turned back and quickly pecked his lips but he instead held her in place as he took her lips in for a kiss.

"Ewwwww." They both heard and Shreya quickly pushed him.

"Mere pyar ki dushman." Abhi mumbled and glared at the intruder.(Enemy of my love story)

Nitya entered the kitchen and took coffee from the cabinet "That was the last thing I wanted to see early in the morning." She said giving it to Abhi who started making coffee for her.

"Like you haven't done that," Abhi said making faces at her.

"Make for Dii and Shru also." She said and Abhi added extra milk "And about me doing that, then Mr. Yaduvanshi I do it in my room, and not go on showing everyone." She said making faces.

"When will you both stop fighting like a child," Shreya said tired of their daily drama.

"Never." They both said together.

"Choti maa."

"Maa"

"Badi maa."

"Amma"

They both heard from outside and knew that their children were ready to go to school.

Shreya had a son named Revansh. While she was pregnant with Revansh, some complications arose due to her previous miscarriage in the 5th month and the doctor declared that she couldn't be pregnant after this delivery. But they had no remorse, as they decided to give all their love to their only son. They named him Revansh as his first word was taken from Rakshit's name and his full name meant the first ray of sunlight and he indeed brought light to their world.

Nitya and Shivansh had 2 children, both of them being boys Ethiraj and Rijul. Shivansh and Nitya together searched for the name as they wanted it to be unique. Ethiraj means lord Shiva and Rijul means innocence. And Aashrit's children Aadhya and Shurya being the twin..

All these years, children developed much stronger bonds than their fathers. Aadhya and Shaurya were 9 years old, with Revansh being 8 years old and Ethiraj was 7 years old while Rijul was the youngest among them at the age of 4.

Nitya and Shreya went outside with milk and fruits only to see all of them sitting at the dining table with Aadhya sitting at the King's table which belonged to her father. And being the favorite of every single human being in this family, no one ever stopped her.

"Aww my ruju looks so cute," Shreya said seeing Rijul in school dress. He was starting his school today with his siblings.

"Badi maa got me ready." He said in a sweet childish voice making Nitya and Shreya's hearts melt.

"Riju...." Meera came downstairs calling him, he quickly got down from his chair and hid under the table.

"Don't tell badi maa, I am hiding here."

"But why?" Ethiraj asked

"She wanted to make my hair like you all but I like my hair like this, like bade papa only." He said making faces.

Aadhya holds his ear from under the table and brings him out "This is not the right thing to do Rij." She said sternly making him look down "Look at me" She ordered as he instantly looked at her "Every place has some rules and regulations, and we should follow them only. If you want to work according to your rules, then you have to create that place for you."