I had princesses walking around everywhere, interacting with the kids, a snow cone machine, face painting, a moon bounce, a mini petting zoo, and a magician coming in an hour. I flew her grandparents over from Nevada, invited her Aunt and two cousins, and all of her daycare friends. "Wow," Prince Eric says, looking down at me, "how did I become best friends with an incredible person."

All of a sudden I feel light headed and fall over. I would have hit the ground if Jake wasn't standing there. "Let's get you into the living room to sit for a while. You probably over worked yourself." Conner is still talking with Tiffany, so I decide not to say anything to him.

I sit on my couch and lie my head back on the pillow. Jake leaves the room, heaving towards the kitchen. Moments later, he comes back with a glass of cranberry juice, my favorite.

"Thank you," I say once I finish drinking it. "Maybe your blood sugar is low? You know with your hypoglycemia and all." I was too shocked that he remembered my disability to tell him about the severe headaches.

He is kneeling on one knee in front of me, so we're eye level. "You remember that?" I asked, still shocked. I don't know why it was so surprising to me, he was my best friend. "Of course I do.." He trails off, pushing a piece of hid behind my ear. I don't know if he was dressed as my favorite Prince or what, but the next thing I knew I was wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his lips. He gripped my waist and lowered my onto the couch, kissing me back.

Holy hell, was this actually happening?! Was I kissing my best friend? Was he kissing back? Is this a dream? He climbed on top of me, never breaking the kiss, never moving his firm grip on my waist. His tongue slipped in my mouth, and I welcomed it.

Shit! This is happening!

All of a sudden, I hear little fit running threw the house. "Meggy!" Ana's little voice shouts. I shoot up and push Jake off of me, trying to fix my hair. "In here, sweet pea!" I say standing up along with Jake. "Meggy! It's time to eat the cake! What are you going in here?" Not being able to think straight after that mind blowing make out, Jake answers her. "Meggy is coming right out, she needed something to drink." Ana smiles and grabs my hand pulling me towards the backdoor. I smile back at Jake and wave my hand, motioning for him to follow us.

Annabel let's my hand go at the door and runs into her Momma's arms. Tiffany and Conner are standing together, still, talking to Tiff's mother. Conner glances over at me and wags his eyebrows, looking between Jake and me. I blush, madly, and roll my eyes.

Despite my ongoing headache, I put on my performing face and start talking. "Okay! If everyone can find their seats that would be great. Adults over there" I said point to the right, where the bigger seats were. "And little princess and princes right here." I say, pointing to the smaller tables in front of me.

As the cake is being served, all of my performing princesses head towards the stage to get ready to start their medley. Each princess, including me, sings a piece of their song, creating a beautiful medley, and at the end we all sing happy birthday to Ana and Tiffany.

After dessert and the show are over, the kids get to play for a little while longer before the party is over.

"Ashely! Thank you so much! This day wouldn't have been so great if you could get yourself and all the girls here." I say hugging her. "I hope you guys enjoy your suite tonight! I'm sure you will."

"I know we will. And thank you for this opportunity, it's major points for a resume, plus a paid gig! Plus staying in a suite! This is like a mini vacation for us." She kisses me on the cheek and promises to call me tomorrow before saying her final goodbye, along with the rest of the paid princess, to the little girls.

After they leave, it only took five minutes before parents and other kids began to leave, eventually all of them.

"Wow, what a day." I say, lying a sleeping Ana on my couch. "I'm so tired." Tiffany said, walking into the room. "I just wanted to-"

"Stop it. I will not accept another thank you. You've said it enough to to last a lifetime." I giggle and she hugs me. "Don't get comfortable yet. Megan has one last surprise, she came up with all by herself, for you guys." Conner says, walking into the room with Jake. I smile and clap my hands. "How can I forget about it!"

"Since we're going to need a car, possibly two, because of all Ana's presents, you, Jake, and Annabel will take the Audi. I'll take the presents and Tiffany in the Mercedes." Conner dictates and I shake my head. Conner takes Tiffany's hand and leads her towards the front door. Jake picks Ana up and we follow them.

---

When we pull up to the destination, paparazzi are swarming the place. "Oh my god. Thank god, Tiffany has a blind fold on." Whisper to myself. I see Bruce, Stan, and Frank guard the entrance and lead Conner and Tiff safely into the building. Another guy, I'm assuming is security, takes the car towards the back of the apartment building.

It's our turn to go and I'm frighten for little Annabel. Hopefully, she doesn't wake up. I get out the and immediately hear people screaming my name and demanding me to answer their questions. I ignore them and focus on Jake getting Ana out of the car seat and into the building safely. Once inside, I let out a breath, I didn't know I was holding, out. "Okay, onto the next step." Conner says.

Finally, at our destination, Conner unlocks the door and I take the blindfold off of Tiffany. "Oh my...." She looks around the room, awestruck. I think she's going to cry for the thirteen hundredth time today. "This is all yours and Annabel's." I say looking around my old apartment. "Mom, dad.. You knew about this?" Tiffany says, as her parents walk into the main room. Her mom gives her a hug and her dad shakes my hand along with Conner's, thanking us. We show her the kitchen, the bathrooms, the dining room, the living room, the guest room, her room, and last but not least, Annabel's room. I had my interior decorator design it to fit for Annabel's crazy obsession with Princess Ana and the movie, Frozen, in general. "It's a winter wonderland, fit for a princess." I smile as Jake places her in her new bed. We close the door and file out into the living area.

Her parents retire to their room for rest and Tiffany soon yawns. "I think I'm pretty tired, ready to get some rest," I said. "Good, no more surprises." Tiffany jokes. I almost feel bad for her, she has one more surprise. "Just one more, from me." Conner says, shaking the keys to a brand new Prius. Tiffany gasps and her hands shoot to her mouth. "I can't!" She said, muffled. "Go look." She nods towards the windows and she peeks outside. "I'm going to have an heart attack."

"That was the last one. I promise." Conner says. "Bible!" I say holding up both of my hands."

"Once I get a job, I swear I'm paying you back. At least for something."

"Tiffany, the only way you can pay me back, with me being happy about it, is just accepting your gifts. We wanted to do this for you. You have become a great friend of ours and this is how we treat the ones we love." I say, giving her a final hug. Conner shakes his head in agreement and I can finally see the tension leaving her body.

---

"It was nice meeting you." Tiffany says, shaking Jakes hand. "Megan tells me everything about you." I blush, not daring to look up at Jake. "That's great, likewise." He says. "Are you ready?" He says turning toward me, "I am."

"Conner?"

"I have to wait until they finish unloading all of the princess's gifts from my car and into her room." He plops on the couch and props his feet up on the table. He has absolutely zero manners. "Alright. Well I'll see you at home. Good night Tiffany."

---

As we pull into the gates at the front of my house, Jake slows the car.

"So.. I think we should talk... About the kiss."