Jin : Tae ??

Tae : Huh ?

Jin : Bunný , home ?

Tae stared at the bunny for sometime. The inky blue bunny was snuggling and playing with Taehee's long slender finger . Also the bunny was sneezing 🤕.

Tae : No .

Jin : Waee ? It is a cute stray bunny . Take it with you .

Tae: I can't.

Jin : Aren't you that girl who feeds the stray dogs and cats in the midnight?

Tae : That's a different story . I feed them but don't take them home .

Jin : But take this bunny .

Tae : Nah , I live alone there . Who will take care of him ?

Jin : Ohh, that actually makes sense . But I don't want to live it here .

Tae : Why don't you take him ?

Jin : An elegant idea 💡!! I will take him and next day I will come with bruises .

Tae : Just leave him here .

Jin : Wait ! Taehee...

Taehee got out of the car and went to her own car. She took out a box 📦 and a towel . Thus she made a small house for the bunny .

Tae : Let's keep you there .

Jin : No stop . Stop ! I will take him with me . I know someone who has a pet shop .

Tae : That sounds fine to me .

SooJin took the tired and sleepy bunny to her home.

TaeHee also drove towards her house .

Tae : The car is functioning pretty well now . I wonder why it wasn't working that time .

She looked back .

"Why do I feel bad for the bunny ? Maybe I am feeling bad for the strays . Let's go and prepare something for them "

It was almost 9:45 when Taehee reached home .

After shower and dinner , she changed into a white shirt .

Sleep took over her .
As she was too tired to climb the stairs , she fell asleep on her swing . It was her favourite spot .

Bye !

Thank you readers

Thank you readers