It was a sunny morning . But the weather was damn hot . People had to take umbrellas with them to walk in those streets . And this hot weather made someone's mind go hot as well .

🥰I will refer Kim Taehee as Kim , Park Jimin as Park and Jung  Jinyoung , the secretary as Jung .

Kim : This is a true example of frustration . I didn't work hard just to hear something like this .Oh Lord pls send some help .

Here our Ceo was extremely frustrated as her secretary just informed her that someone stole their designs and they were launched by another company . Those designs were the outcome of Taehee's sleepless night and hardwork.

Suddenly , someone entered the cabin without knocking,  ?? : I guess an Ice cream break can help ?

?? : I guess an Ice cream break can help ?

Kim : What's your problem Mr. Park . Who gave u the permission to enter my cabin that too without knocking .

Park : Hey Tae calm down . Is this how you talk to your soulmate ?? I am hurt (pout)

Kim : listen Mr. Park you are not my soulmate . My soulmate is still unknown .

Park : At least you can call me your bestie ^-^

Kim : You are my lawyer , not my friend .

Park : If I am not your friend then why do you always wake me up by calling each and every morning , then you send breakfast on Sundays .

Kim .......... Cuz I know you are a lazy man and you will go for fast foods on Sunday morning if there is no cooked food .

Park : You are lying .

Kim : "Pressed a button " Mr.Jung

Jung : Yes Madam .

Kim : Take this chicken out of here .

Park : WHAT THE FUCK . WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CHICKEN . YOU ARE REFERRING ME AS A CHICKEN! I AM A HANDSOME MAN WITH A FINE BODY AND GIRLS ALL OVER THE WORLD DROOL
FOR IT . JUST BECAUSE I GAINED A LITTLE WEIGHT DOES NOT ALLOW YOU TO CALL ME A DAMN FUCKING CHICKEN .

KIM : .......

JUNG :.........

KIM : Mr. Jung .

Jung : Yes Madam (He proceeds towards Jimin )

Park : DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME WITH YOUR HANDS .

Jung : (Took a chicken plushie which was kept beside Jimin )

Park : Eh ?

Jung : Well , a kid from "RISING STAR COMPETITION "  came to visit Madam Kim and left this here .

Kim : Mr. Jung , you may leave .

Park : ......................Hehe Tae you are really funny.

Kim :Stop calling me Tae . Everyone here knows me as V .

Park : ok , let's go and take a break .

Kim : You want me to help you lose your weight (picking up her gun )

Park : hihihihi no no . I will take my leave sis .

Kim : No stay here , you need to work with me .

***They worked and Jimin left the office after an hour during lunch break .

V was about to go out for lunch when The Min Twins came and took her lunch . 😋

Don't forget to comment how it was