Taehee returned to her cabin .
She was about to start her work.  Suddenly her eyes caught the sight of a tub of ice cream which was kept beside the tea pot with a pink color note .

For my Boss 🥰❤

'I hate pink 'said Taehee with a deep frown

However , she still made up her mind to finish the ice cream before the lunch break is over

However , she still made up her mind to finish the ice cream before the lunch break is over .
Taehee was eating the ice cream , humming at its taste but eyes were locked to the laptop screen . Well this is the first identity of our CEO , she is a hard working person .

Suddenly , the door opened with a bang revealing Jimin .

Tae aimed her spoon towards jimin and it successfully hit jimin 's head .

Jimin: Heyyy . Is that how you treat your bestie ?

Tae : Shut up , how many times do I need to tell you to knock before coming . My face can get revealed anytime .

Jimin: What's wrong with that ?

Tae :  You won't understand. 

Jimin: How was the ice cream ?

Tae narrowed her eyebrows then looked at the bowl .

Tae : Yeah it was good .

Jimin: Only good ? Come on girl add some spice .

Tae : I guess awesome. 

Jimin: Yeah cuz I brought this ice cream .

Tae : You know I hate pink .

Jimin : Omg Taehee you shouldn't hate pink or else Soojin Noona will start rapping .

(Ring ring )

Tae : Is that your phone ?

Jimin : Well yes .

Tae : Then pick it up .

Jimin : Are you sure ?

Tae : Why ?

Jimin: It is Soojin Noona calling .

Tae was shocked but still maintained her straight face .

Jimin went out of the cabin to answer the call . He came back .