𝟎𝟏𝟗 HEARTBREAK ANNIVERSARY

જ⁀➴ STAR — CROSSED ༘ ˚౨ৎ ⊹ .ᐟ
-ˏˋ ❝ chapter nineteen
HEARTBREAK ANNIVERSARY . ❞ ˎˊ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

JOCELYN'S point of view

my fingers dug into his thick, damp tresses, squirming underneath his clothed body as i felt his wet tongue run up my neck before it softly suctioned my jaw.

my lips remained parted, gasping as the sudden pressure of his lips were connected against my own. the tip of his nose brushes against mine, my eyes were sealed shut, seeing nothing but pure darkness. a wince escaped my lips as he lifts my body further upwards so the pillow fully support my head and my upper back.

i missed this. i missed him.

my eyelids feel heavy each time i tried to pry them open, like a ton of bricks stacked together atop of the sheer skin organ clothing my iris. with my vision foggy, my hand only attempts to reach for his face, wanting nothing but to feel.

to feel him again.

the palm of my hands explored his facial features, it was something i occasionally liked to do. his skin felt different, it almost resembles the texture of a baby's. the ends of my lips twitched into a smile, i'm glad he was listening to me about how to take proper care of his skin.

his hands were placed around my wrists, setting them down before i could feel his presence dive in for a kiss, i slipped out a moan from the way his smooth hands managed to tug down onto my dress and kneed my breast.

his teeth clashes into my bottom lip, providing easy access for his warm tongue to enter my mouth, the longer he studied my mouth, the more his breathing deepens. he tasted of mellow whiskey, pure lust, and terrible descisions.

he swipes a hand into my hair before caressing my left cheek against the calloused surface of his thumb, as his fingers were placed behind my ear.

a wide range of emotions built up inside of me. i was overjoyed, passionate, and amorous. a part of me felt discomfort in the sudden roughness of his touch, how he was vicious, cruel and excessively eager with wanting to feel me without warning. it was somewhat discomforting, i felt the back of my throat clench as i yelped from how his fingers pinched my hardened nipple unexpectedly.

i pressed my hands onto his bare chest, slightly pulling away to inform him how i wasn't feeling as pleased as o did the last time we had sex.

"pablo —" my words turned into muffles as he stopped of my sentence from pulling me in another kiss. my heart clenched, holding the ache that occurred from inside and out of my body. i stopped myself from ever saying anything after, as long as he was aroused with my body. i didn't want to change it, because as much as it pains me, i love him.

i'm sure he wanted to try something new, as he's always been so vanilla with me. and i'll let that happen. i'll let him do whatever he pleases, at the end of the day, my love for him remains as an eternity.

his thumb pressed onto my bottom teeth, opening my mouth for him to spit in. i swallowed on command, digging my freshly painted, wine coloured fingernails into the crisp cold sheets. the tip of his tongue drew circular figures around my nipple, sucking at the tissue as his hands kneed the other side.