𝟎𝟏𝟎 VINÍCIUS JUNIOR

જ⁀➴ STAR — CROSSED ༘ ˚౨ৎ ⊹ .ᐟ
-ˏˋ  ❝ chapter nine — VINÍCIUS JUNIOR. ❞  ˎˊ˗

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

pablo tossed and turned, the familiar textured sheets of his bed beneath him crumbled and wrinkled to his weight. the singular fact that he made out with 'real madrid's girl' lingered on his mind while he had her name engraved to the back of his head. he felt guilt and shame crash into him. the luminescence of the artificial warm shaded light reflected off his prominent cheekbones, arms wrapped around his chest while he stare at the time on his phone.

he grunted, unlocking his phone and tapping into instagram. his fingers were swift and calloused, eager to see what her life was like on the other side of españa. the white light shined from his device and into his eyes, eyebrows stitched close to one another. without an ounce of hesitation, he clicked onto the rainbow ombré circle surrounding jocelyn's profile.

one singular casual photo of her on the plane, a pale peanut butter oversized sweater clung to her shoulders, her facial expressions being rested while a younger brunette followed closely behind; who he supposed was her sister. the next slide of her story featured bellingham attempting to snap pictures of her on her portable camera. laughter being heard from the background, while her hand rested on his upper back when she leaned in to view the results. pablo's eyes traced her movements. her hand then moving to his shoulder, squeezing it before giving him a thumbs up as a form of a compliment to his first try of photography.

swiping out on the story before he even allowed it to end, he found himself swiping his thumb against the blue rectangular button that projected the words, 'follow' on it. he placed his phone against his bare tanned abdomen, head resting on the wooden headboard of his bed, hazelnut - emerald eyes shielded themselves from the tiniest amount of light the lamp provided. that same rush of guilt entering his body while the thought of her remained clear in his mind.

JOCELYN vini labelled, his macadamia shaded t-shirt held onto his physique while his jaw muscle twitched over and over again. jocelyn sat in the passenger seat of his obsidian audi, one arm crossed around her mid torso and the other angled to supported her phone in front of her face. burning her gaze into the powered device, pablo's instagram handle widely plastered on the screen. he had followed her account last night, leaving jocelyn with a cursory moment of silence and confusion. she didn't once tell him her name, afraid that he might've caused an issue with the regret of him kissing a girl working with his rivals.

"did you bring my protein shake?"

it was occasionally that she had to make vinicius his protein drinks that contained of her so called 'special' recipe. her hand dived down into her goyard tote bag, fingers tapping on every object her fingers could identify before grasping onto the burrito sized bottle standing neatly beside the other essentials.

"muito obrigado" [ thank you so much ] he laughed, chugging the thick combined consistency of blended fruits, protein powder, and almond milk down his throat. awaiting for his protein shake to digest properly and for other player's arrival, a consequence of vinicius and jocelyn after they had decided to arrive to the medical clinic thirty minutes earlier than the usual time. jocelyn headed back onto her phone, eyes focused on the screen while she scrolled endlessly through pablo's photos. the rapid sound of her nails clicking against the screen caught vini's attention, his eyes diverged to her phone only for them to return back onto his ipad after seeing a glimpse of pablo.