yelling at you in front of the girls when she's overwhelmed (requested)

"Hey, Y/N," Dahyun happily greeted you as you walked into the girls' practice room.

Tzuyu's head turned at the mention of your name.

You thought you'd see her smile or open her arms for a hug but instead, you watched her roll her eyes before putting her head back down.

"What are you doing here? Not that we don't love when you stop by." Jeongyeon said before throwing her arms around you for a hug.

You laughed and squeezed her back before looking at your girlfriend again.

"I just wanted to stop by and see my girl. I know you're all working so hard on this comeback and I worry about her sometimes because she's been hard on herself lately."

"Yeah, that's understandable," Jeongyeon said. "Go see your girl."

You walked over to Tzuyu and sat down on the floor beside her, only for her to sigh and stand up.

"Jihyo, don't we need to get back to practicing more?"

You frowned over how she seemed to be avoiding you.

"In a minute. We've been practicing for hours. We need to rest a little and stay hydrated." Jihyo said.

"Tzuyu, what's going on? Why do you seem so unhappy to see me?" You asked as you stood up and gently took her hand.

"I'm not." She grumbled. "We're just busy and you're just getting in the way right now."

Her words cut you deeply and you stared at her in disbelief.

"What?"

"It's almost time for the comeback. You know how stressful this time is for us! Today we have practice and then interviews, Photoshoots, filming, rehearsing, challenges, and recording! I need to focus and you've been clinging to me so much lately. It's been five hours since I left the house and you're already here!" She yelled in frustration.

You were taken aback by her harsh words and loud voice.

It's so unlike her to yell at you, especially in front of the girls.

"I heard you tell Jeongyeon that you worry about me because I've been hard on myself lately. But I'm an adult! I can care for myself! You don't have to worry about me like I'm a kid or something!"

"Wow, Tzuyu," Mina quietly said.

"That wasn't very nice," Momo spoke as she stared at her friend in disappointment.

You know your girl better than anyone and you know that she wouldn't ever do something like this to you unless something was wrong.

So instead of storming out or yelling back at her, you reached out and took her hand.

You squeezed it a couple of times and she breathed out a heavy sigh as she closed her eyes.

"I can't believe I just yelled at you like that and said all of that. I'm so sorry." She quickly said. "I'm just so overwhelmed."

"Shh," You softly shushed her before hugging her.

"We'll leave you two alone for a moment," Chaeyoung said before she and the girls left the practice room momentarily.

"I'm so sorry," Tzuyu said as she held you tightly. "Please don't hate me for that."

"Tzuyu, baby, I could never hate you. I know you're overwhelmed. That's why I'm not upset with you. Even though your words did hurt a little, I won't take it personally because I know it's so unlike you to yell at me and say that kind of stuff."

She nodded and kissed your shoulder softly.

"I'm just so overwhelmed. Comebacks are always tough because we're so busy and I'm just tired. I haven't gotten much sleep the last couple of days and I know I won't for the next few weeks ahead."

"I know. It's alright, baby. Getting overwhelmed is normal, especially when it comes to what you do. I don't blame you for feeling the way you do."

"Yeah, but it's no excuse for me saying what I said and for yelling at you. I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry. It's okay." You assured as you gently caressed her cheek. "No hard feelings, my love. Just know that I'm here for you and I will always love you."

"Thanks, baby. I love you too." She smiled and kissed your lips.

"Tonight, when you get home, we can take a bath together, order some food, and get some sleep."

"That sounds amazing. I'm looking forward to it."

"And if you want to talk about anything, I'm always here to listen." You promised.

"I know." She spoke before hugging you. "Thank you, my baby. You mean the world to me. I promise I'll never do that again."

"I know you won't." You said as you continued to hold her. "It's okay. I've got you. I'm here."

And she just smiled as she put her head on your shoulder and closed her eyes, feeling a little better as she kept you close to her and looked forward to tonight with you.