mommy (requested)

You couldn't help the smile that tugged at your lips as Tzuyu trailed kisses across your body.

Today was so stressful and you desperately needed a way to clear your head and let your worries fade and Tzuyu knew just how to make that happen.

It started with a romantic makeout downstairs on the sofa, where you'd once been curled up in her arms as you watched a movie together.

But as your makeout grew more passionate, she was quick to lead you upstairs to your shared room and as soon as you were laying down on the mattress, she was giving you kisses everywhere.

Her lips were currently brushing across your hip, having just trailed down your stomach soo she could make you feel as loved and as blissful as possible.

You were breathless and just when you thought it couldn't get more euphoric, she trailed her lips up to your stomach, leaving a few sweet love bites behind.

She smirked as she kissed your neck and you brushed your fingers through her short hair, unable to fight the desire to tug at her soft locks as she tugged at the shell of your ear, hoping that she was heightening that bliss you felt.

And, evidently, she was.

Because you breathlessly let something escape from your lips that you've never done before.

"Mommy,"

Tzuyu was shocked, her brown eyes as big as can be as you opened your eyes to gaze at her.

"Whoa. Where'd that come from, my love?" She asked, smirking as she tugged at the shell of your ear once more, and instinctively, the name fell from your lips yet again.

"Anything for you, mommy,"

This time, Tzuyu felt just as euphoric and felt her heart hammer against her chest in delight.

"Darling," she sighed softly as she put her forehead on yours. "That's sexy."

You looped your arms around her neck and kissed her lips, pulling her in for a deep kiss instantly.

"You like it, mommy?" You whispered against her lips and her breath hitched as her eyes rolled back.

It was incredible.

One new little name that fell from your lips in a moment of bliss was now making her feel as though she had her head in the clouds, so blissful that she was melting into you.

"I love it, sweet girl." She said as she kissed you again. "Almost as much as I love you."

You couldn't help but smile against her lips.

"I love you more, mommy,"

She put her arms around you, holding you close as her nails sink into your skin, never wanting this night to end.